Karachi Club | Page 16 | World Defense

Karachi Club

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
ZALEEL LOG, Crane Operator and the F****ing show baz qaum.
90sqyd ke ghar mein jab cow ko upar nai kaat sakte then why the hell even take it to roof.

Quite sensitive footage for me, Animals don’t deserve our ruthlessness.

Poor cow

Totally un-Islamic or may i say usual Pakistani misunderstanding about Islam.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Rained less in my area compared to the rest of the city.It also helps in this weather when your road is already broken so the ground absorbs alot of the rainwater.
May Allah keep everyone safe, and make things easier for everyone!

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
had a HORRIBLE day yesterday, my house basement got flooded, we live in basement and ground floor was for my late parents, we had to evacuate the basement in emergency it had ankle high and more water through out, we still don't have power for past 24 hours and counting, generator is now running on reserve fuel i had stored and i am not even sure when the poor gen set would decided to go down on me

if that was not enough stupid govt decided it was a good time to shut down mobile networks for ashura, i mean WTF bhanchod it's a natural disaster, people are stranded on roads and they have no way to communicate what so ever, sorry i am very very frustrated, we had been trying to get in touch with our sister in law and family since yesterday 2pm when she was in her office and we just got to know after nearly 26 hours that they are fine, can you guys guy that what went through our minds

Where is Vawda, where is Wasim Akhtar, where is Nabeel Gabol, where is Ali Zaidi, where is that shooda Ali Alvi with his boat, where is that class act MC fixit, may they all (politicians and rapist of Karachi) rott in hell

Edit:

Sitatuion in my so called most "posh" area in DHA let alone Karachi, two streets away from my house there is no road, it's gone, nothing NADA, nearest market to my place is not even accessible via a 4x4 Hilux or any other SUV, my street is clear thanks God because we are on a slope. Fuel is not available for those of us who are blessed with generators

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
had a HORRIBLE day yesterday, my house basement got flooded, we live in basement and ground floor was for my late parents, we had to evacuate the basement in emergency it had ankle high and more water through out, we still don't have power for past 24 hours and counting, generator is now running on reserve fuel i had stored and i am not even sure when the poor gen set would decided to go down on me

if that was not enough stupid govt decided it was a good time to shut down mobile networks for ashura, i mean WTF bhanchod it's a natural disaster, people are stranded on roads and they have no way to communicate what so ever, sorry i am very very frustrated, we had been trying to get in touch with our sister in law and family since yesterday 2pm when she was in her office and we just got to know after nearly 26 hours that they are fine, can you guys guy that what went through our minds

Where is Vawda, where is Wasim Akhtar, where is Nabeel Gabol, where is Ali Zaidi, where is that shooda Ali Alvi with his boat, where is that class act MC fixit, may they all (politicians and rapist of Karachi) rott in hell

Edit:

Sitatuion in my so called most "posh" area in DHA let alone Karachi, two streets away from my house there is no road, it's gone, nothing NADA, nearest market to my place is not even accessible via a 4x4 Hilux or any other SUV, my street is clear thanks God because we are on a slope. Fuel is not available for those of us who are blessed with generators
So this mobile network shutdown is due to this ashoora drama ? WHAT THE EXTREME F**
As if life wasn’t frustrating enough.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Edit:

Kali vigo aasakti hai |0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
now its been more than 40 hours without electricity or mobile signals, 30 lit of fuel used by now and i can easily cook food on my generator it's so bloody hot at the moment
Forget mobile signals for the next two days, due to 9th & 10th Muharram.

Switch off your generator, during day time, for a few hrs. Let it cool. You are going to need it, another torrential spell, expected today or tomorrow. It is expected to last for 48hrs.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
Forget mobile signals for the next two days, due to 9th & 10th Muharram.

Switch off your generator, during day time, for a few hrs. Let it cool. You are going to need it, another torrential spell, expected today or tomorrow. It is expected to last for 48hrs.

our electricity restored after 40 or so hours, my cousin who lives like 10 mins away from our place still are without electricity for over 56 hours and street on which her house is, is still flooded