Khafee has passed away | World Defense

Khafee has passed away

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
It is with a heavy heart I have to announce that our dearest brother, mentor and friend Khafee has passed away in the line of duty.

This news is confirmed.

Please remember him in your prayers.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Inni lilla hai wa Inna ilayhi rajaoun . Will
Post more details with family and friend’s permission.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

A friend, a mentor, elder brother & what not to me and may others.

Our hearts are with his family n friends in this great time of sorrow.

You did your part @Khafee You proved your words when d time came, mind does not accept this & heart is too heavy at d moment to be calmed.

Knowing it you won't be replying , only thing that gives strength in this time of grief is that we will be meeting you, seeing you 1 day in the world hereafter, that is our Fath, Iman & in hope of that day we say you Farewell.

Almighty accept you in HIS Jannah in highest ranks & under HIS immeasurable Blessings

Your memories will live with us forever.

Allah Hafiz.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

May Allah grant him the highest station in jannah. Sabr to his family.

Allah Kareem.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
This is a huge loss to Pakistan. We will face the consequences of his absence .

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannah Al-Firdous and give patience to his family. Truly devastating but all we can say is to Allah belongs what He takes and to Him belongs what He gives and there is a set time by Him for everything.

Another friend of mine passed 4 days ago and now Khafee. 😞 we ask Allah to have mercy on us.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannah Al-Firdous and give patience to his family. Truly devastating but all we can say is to Allah belongs what He takes and to Him belongs what He gives and there is a set time by Him for everything.

Another friend of mine passed 4 days ago and now Khafee. 😞 we ask Allah to have mercy on us.
Ameen

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
It is with a heavy heart I have to announce that our dearest brother, mentor and friend Khafee has passed away in the line of duty.

This news is confirmed.

Please remember him in your prayers.
Thank you Counter-Errorest for that. Very shocked! I did not know Khafee long, but he was a great mentor and friend to all Forum members in Canada as well as around the world! You say he passed "in the line of duty", so I take it he was still active in the military. Was he in a conflict? So sad! We will all miss him! Much condolences to his Family.:confused:

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank you Counter-Errorest for that. Very shocked! I did not know Khafee long, but he was a great mentor and friend to all Forum members in Canada as well as around the world! You say he passed "in the line of duty", so I take it he was still active in the military. Was he in a conflict? So sad! We will all miss him! Much condolences to his Family.:confused:
He was active military. More details will be provided by other members pending permission from his family.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ,

May Allah grant @Khafee highest level of Jannah.