Khafee has passed away

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
bro. the news broke my heart, brought tears to my eyes. It feels like loosing a dear one.
You should know, that other forum is a mafia forum, managed by axis of evil. It's quite obvious that they had no respect for @Khafee /san exceptions.

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
a real brother he was
he even gave me advices on my personal matters
yar how much i was missing him these days i can’t tell you guys i m tears

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
a real brother he was
he even gave me advices on my personal matters
yar how much i was missing him these days i can’t tell you guys i m tears
Yes he was close to you he was very kind with me May Allah accept his sacrifice will miss him all my life

Last edited:

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
great people will always leave early
he always gave us hope and tried to put us on right path
he was true at every moment and people ridiculed him
for me he was really a elder brother and mentor
soo many of life decisions i did because of him
he left me alone now
we had soo much in common
shit man i wish i could bring back time
the chit chat we use to do and laugh for hours

rhinosqdn

Professional
Reactions
237 32 0
Country
Pakistan
As salam alikum everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words.

Having spent some 30+ yrs of my life with Khafee, this news has hit me hard, like the rest of you. Unfortunately all we can do is pray for him.

He was a gem of a human being. What he did for Pakistan, miltarily and on humanitarian grounds, if ever revelead would put most Pakistanis to shame. God had gifted him with a heart of gold, serving humanity was his utmost priority.

I try to console myself by looking at the facts, that he attained the rank of a martyr on friday, his namaz e janaza was offered in Masjid e Nabwi, he is burried in Jannat ul Baqi. A glorious beautiful end by any standard, one we all wish for, but my heart refuses to listen & tears dont stop flowing.

May Allah have mercy on him, and give patience & perseverance to his family and friends.

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
إنّا لِلَّهِ وانّا إلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون.

Very sorry to hear. Never knew him but he seemed like a very nice man. May he have a high place in Jannah. Condolences to his family.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ,

May Allah grant @Khafee highest level of Jannah.
I understand he was KIA. Don't know where, don't know how. So sad! We will all miss him!

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

Having spent some 30+ yrs of my life with Khafee, this news has hit me hard, like the rest of you. Unfortunately all we can do is pray for him.

He was a gem of a human being. What he did for Pakistan, miltarily and on humanitarian grounds, if ever revelead would put most Pakistanis to shame. God had gifted him with a heart of gold, serving humanity was his utmost priority.

I try to console myself by looking at the facts, that he attained the rank of a martyr on friday, his namaz e janaza was offered in Masjid e Nabwi, he is burried in Jannat ul Baqi. A glorious beautiful end by any standard, one we all wish for, but my heart refuses to listen & tears dont stop flowing.

May Allah have mercy on him, and give patience & perseverance to his family and friends.
Ameen.

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan

imagine the person
his shahadat was waiting for him
he was very close to kbz
the rest m sure u know
it was personally told to me by him