Khafee has passed away | Page 3 | World Defense

Khafee has passed away

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
To all the fellow members, I understand you all want to know further details about the incident and more about the gentleman. Allow me some time please, I am planning of writing obituary on beloved brother.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
may he attain the shafaat of our beloved prophet Muhammad (SAW) on the day of judgement.
may Allah bless him with esteemed place in Jannah.
ameen

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
As salam alikum everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words.

Having spent some 30+ yrs of my life with Khafee, this news has hit me hard, like the rest of you. Unfortunately all we can do is pray for him.

He was a gem of a human being. What he did for Pakistan, miltarily and on humanitarian grounds, if ever revelead would put most Pakistanis to shame. God had gifted him with a heart of gold, serving humanity was his utmost priority.

I try to console myself by looking at the facts, that he attained the rank of a martyr on friday, his namaz e janaza was offered in Masjid e Nabwi, he is burried in Jannat ul Baqi. A glorious beautiful end by any standard, one we all wish for, but my heart refuses to listen & tears dont stop flowing.

May Allah have mercy on him, and give patience & perseverance to his family and friends.
إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ,

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
لا اله الا الله

إنا لله وانا اليه راجعوان

اللهم ارحمه واغفر له وعافه واعفو عنه واكرم نزله ووسع مدخله واغسله بالماء والثلج والبرد ونقله من الذنوب والخطايا واجمعنا به في الفردوس الاعلى

Oh God, He is your servant, and the son of your servant, and the son of your nation, died while testifying to you of oneness, to your Messenger with the testimony, so forgive him that you are the Forgiver.

my condolences to his family

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
KHAFEEEE SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR I CAN`T BELIEVE THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KHAFEE SIRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(

Sir I have been so desperately waiting for your replies since months.
I was told you are away.

PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!

SIRRRR:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(:,(

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
As salam alikum everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words.

Having spent some 30+ yrs of my life with Khafee, this news has hit me hard, like the rest of you. Unfortunately all we can do is pray for him.

He was a gem of a human being. What he did for Pakistan, miltarily and on humanitarian grounds, if ever revelead would put most Pakistanis to shame. God had gifted him with a heart of gold, serving humanity was his utmost priority.

I try to console myself by looking at the facts, that he attained the rank of a martyr on friday, his namaz e janaza was offered in Masjid e Nabwi, he is burried in Jannat ul Baqi. A glorious beautiful end by any standard, one we all wish for, but my heart refuses to listen & tears dont stop flowing.

May Allah have mercy on him, and give patience & perseverance to his family and friends.
MashAllah So humble after reading this May Allah bless his soul and grant him Janat, Ameen

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
This is too tragic and inconsolable to bear.

If true, then, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
May Allah SWT Grant him Jannah and his near & dear ones solace to bear this loss.

When it is admissible and convenient, can someone kindly share some basic background to the circumstances of his Shahadat?

vortex

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
56 0 0
Country
Pakistan
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah open the doors of the greatest Jannat for him, and give strength and sabr to his family.

I don’t know him personally but it’s like I have lost a friend a brother.

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
To all the fellow members, I understand you all want to know further details about the incident and more about the gentleman. Allow me some time please, I am planning of writing obituary on beloved brother.
Please do tag me in your post.