Laddan the Legend | Page 2 | World Defense

Laddan the Legend

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir it is on you tube that he has created the false story of Laddan from original story and real Laddan's family is angry with him.
Would you like me to delete this thread?

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Noooooooooooo way youtube galat ho sakta hai world history galat ho saktii haii science aur logic bhi galat ho sakti haii (check his video where he claimed Hitler got computers ) par Laddan Jaffri galat nahi ho saktyy .aisii gustakhii karny parr @CHI RULES ko chahyeee sorry kahyy aur Laddan jaffri ko 5 rs ka easy laod transfer karyyy (honestly aab laddan ki aukhaat 5rs sy tu ziyada nahiii naa )
Would you like me to delete this thread?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
People watch it for fun, but this is a very serious matter. He commits/talks "Shirk" in these videos and we should not be laughing at it, rather seeking ALLAH's forgiveness and protection.
Bro, we laugh at his theatrics, and the way he twists logic. Look at the posts on this thread, nothing to do with religion at all.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
81F89A85-F882-4AD4-A546-F372E22FBEFC.png

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
People watch it for fun, but this is a very serious matter. He commits/talks "Shirk" in these videos and we should not be laughing at it, rather seeking ALLAH's forgiveness and protection.
take it lightly and u will also enjoy it

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Khafee you have got me addicted to Laddan Jafri of Amroha. Being my ancestral town I have a sort of affiliation with the place(although I have never been there. The people from that town were very talented. In the 20s 30s there were 4 basic muhallas, the Qureshis, the Siddiquis, the Peerzadas( the descendents ot Hazrat Shah Abban who is our ancester- I use his name as it was related to me and he is one of the saints of Amroha) and the Naqvis. The Naqvis were the eccentrics of the town although immensely gifted like Sadeqain, Raees Amrohvi and Jaun Ailia) zille Ahmad Nizami of KDA fame is also from Amroha. They use to call themselves the mohalla e Danishmandaan and the rest of Amroha used to call them the Baulay(eccentric/mad) Syeds.
It was a very cohesive place and during Muharram invites were sent to all the Amroha to listen to the Majalis. My Grand aunts use to listen to it with due respect in spite of being Sunnis. Ahh the good old days of cohesiveness and harmony. We have an uncle whose wife was my fathers declared sister. They were Shias and we did not miss any Niaz at their house while aunty was alive. A lot has changed in Karachi as well .
Having said all that Laddan rhe legend is indeed Laddan the legend although I agree he utters Kufr.
A
A
Bro, we laugh at his theatrics, and the way he twists logic. Look at the posts on this thread, nothing to do with religion at all.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Khafee you have got me addicted to Laddan Jafri of Amroha. Being my ancestral town I have a sort of affiliation with the place(although I have never been there. The people from that town were very talented. In the 20s 30s there were 4 basic muhallas, the Qureshis, the Siddiquis, the Peerzadas( the descendents ot Hazrat Shah Abban who is our ancester- I use his name as it was related to me and he is one of the saints of Amroha) and the Naqvis. The Naqvis were the eccentrics of the town although immensely gifted like Sadeqain, Raees Amrohvi and Jaun Ailia) zille Ahmad Nizami of KDA fame is also from Amroha. They use to call themselves the mohalla e Danishmandaan and the rest of Amroha used to call them the Baulay(eccentric/mad) Syeds.
It was a very cohesive place and during Muharram invites were sent to all the Amroha to listen to the Majalis. My Grand aunts use to listen to it with due respect in spite of being Sunnis. Ahh the good old days of cohesiveness and harmony. We have an uncle whose wife was my fathers declared sister. They were Shias and we did not miss any Niaz at their house while aunty was alive. A lot has changed in Karachi as well .
Having said all that Laddan rhe legend is indeed Laddan the legend although I agree he utters Kufr.
A
A
i need to find that guy who always says kia kehne
his dedication is also legendary

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@Araz @Armchair atleast usse Some sort of avatar instead of plain alphabets :(

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
He gets paid to say kya kehnay.LOL
i need to find that guy who always says kia kehne
his dedication is also legendary
@Araz @Armchair atleast usse Some sort of avatar instead of plain alphabets :(
Bhai at 60 yrs of age you should be thankful I am not sending written notes or taped messages. I dont know this business of pictures and avatars and God knows what.
A