Lithuanians lost trust in authorities | World Defense

Lithuanians lost trust in authorities

TheBalticWord

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Lithuania
Studies of the opinions of Lithuanians for several years have shown pro-Western sentiments. However, the new study of Vilnius Institute for Policy Analysis showed a very different situation. The analysis revealed the following narratives: Coronavirus destroyed the health care system in Lithuania , Coronavirus is manipulated to rule society, Lithuania has no independent foreign policy, Lithuanian educational system is ineffective, NATO takes away from members of the Alliance money that would be better spent on the social sphere. The country's economic situation is assessed negatively. 44 percent of respondents agree with the statement that ordinary person is not allowed to earn money in Lithuania. Almost 50 percent of respondents believe that "NATO takes money from the budgets of the member states, it would be better if this money went to the welfare of people." The mistakes in foreign and domestic policy led to a significant loss of trust in Lithuanian government. Nevertheless, authorities do not want to consider the opinion of ordinary Lithuanians. https://balticword.com

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
It's very common all over the world for people to want a free ride, just yesterday I got my electric bill, if I didn't have to pay it after a few months I would have enough money to go to Disney World

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
It's very common all over the world for people to want a free ride, just yesterday I got my electric bill, if I didn't have to pay it after a few months I would have enough money to go to Disney World
Question: will "Disney World" let you in?
<)0(>

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
Health Care has been always a big issue in United States of America. United Kingdom is going through the same.

Latvia might be even seeing the burden of protecting the most beloved Neighbour !!!

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
Does the Lithuanian Military thinks that American Equipment has been sold to them in unfair Price ???

New Semi Automatic M-16 Rifles , Anti Tank Missiles Javelin Launchers and Electronic Gadgets !!!

Lithuanian Military use to make decent Rifles by own , Hope those Lithuanians haven't went to West !!!