London, UK in photos. | World Defense

London, UK in photos.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Some images of London, UK. I will continue to add more.

london1.jpg

london2.jpg

london3.jpg

london4.jpg

london5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It would be much better if you attach them as full images not thumbnails.:)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Wow, London must be a beautiful place to live in. It is definitely a city that I'd like to live in, one day. I personally have only been to London once, when I was about 9 and I was visiting my family there, and London seemed so awesome! I didn't get to see a lot of London, but the parts that I did see were definitely gorgeous.

Saraldra

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Spain
Wow, London must be a beautiful place to live in. It is definitely a city that I'd like to live in, one day. I personally have only been to London once, when I was about 9 and I was visiting my family there, and London seemed so awesome! I didn't get to see a lot of London, but the parts that I did see were definitely gorgeous.

I have only ever been to London while travelling to other places, but it seems nice enough. There's certainly a lot to see and do, the city has a lot of history.

I do think London is a nice city to visit, but you have to have deep pockets to live there, as it is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
I have only ever been to London while travelling to other places, but it seems nice enough. There's certainly a lot to see and do, the city has a lot of history.

I do think London is a nice city to visit, but you have to have deep pockets to live there, as it is one of the most expensive cities in the world.
Oh, you definitely need a job with a good, steady income to live in London. The traffic must not be the best either. But living in or near the city would definitely have it's perks, even though you definitely need to be financially stable to live in the city. I love England's history, and that's most likely another reason I'd love to live near London.

krazyman

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
These are some great picture of the U.K., this has always been one of my life long desires to visit. I've heard that it is crazy expensive to visit (at least in comparison to the U.S.). Does anyone have any recommendations when it comes to traveling to the U.K.? Hotels, Airlines, where to visit, what time of year? It's on my bucket list to visit; any assistance provided would be very appreciative.

Thanks!

downsouth

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Beautiful country. I would like to visit someday besides stopping at Heathrow Airport to refuel. My cousin worked in Scotland and while she said the cold was hell, the beauty of Scotland was unlike anything she had ever seen.

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Beautiful country. I would like to visit someday besides stopping at Heathrow Airport to refuel. My cousin worked in Scotland and while she said the cold was hell, the beauty of Scotland was unlike anything she had ever seen.
The cold is definitely hell, but there's the occasional sun in the summer which is great.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Such classy locals are living there. I love London. I've been there once and I can't wait to come back again. The cold is terrible though because I visited during the winter. But it was still a great experience.

diprod

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
This is in my dream city to go to in like a year from now. I want to see all its historical places and mingle with its people. I want to practice my Brit accent too and that's one of the reasons I want to come see this place. LOL :D

brightangel10

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
It would be nice to visit London, UK just to see it in person. I have never been to this country so if I did end up going it will be a wonderful experience.