London, UK in photos. | Page 2 | World Defense

London, UK in photos.

MarkM34

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Home sweet home. It is a nice place to visit. I think outside of London is more scenic but a little bit colder. I live close to the west end which is offers great nightlife.

Such classy locals are living there. I love London. I've been there once and I can't wait to come back again. The cold is terrible though because I visited during the winter. But it was still a great experience.

Yeah I've lived here all my life and I've still not got used to the cold at times :) If you're lucky though the weather can be good during the summer.

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Home sweet home. It is a nice place to visit. I think outside of London is more scenic but a little bit colder. I live close to the west end which is offers great nightlife.

Yeah I've lived here all my life and I've still not got used to the cold at times :) If you're lucky though the weather can be good during the summer.

It's a lot colder up North, trust me :p

Personally i'm ashamed to be British and yet i have only visited London twice, and one of those was to watch football at Wembley. Such a great city though and i am planning a trip later this year!

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
Probably one of my favorite cities in the world! There's just a certain sense of class about it that you don't feel very often. Plus it helps that its also the home of my favorite football (soccer) club, Arsenal FC. Love visiting the it though, hopefully I can go again sometime soon!

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
London is definitely on my bucket list, along with Scotland and Ireland. I find your history fascinating and would love to see, in person, all the places I've read about. I've heard the old comment - the difference between the UK and the US? The US thinks 150 years is a long time and the UK thinks 150 miles is a long distance. I'd love to visit a place that thinks 150 years ago is recent history!

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
It's great to see these photos. I was born and bred there but have lived overseas for a while now. Every time I visit it still feels like home, even though it does continue to change over the years. Maybe I'll end up living there again. Maybe.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Beautiful photos and scenery. I've got to admit that based on the stereotypes of the UK climate, I was expecting most of the photos to be overcast and rainy. ;)
I really need to visit London and soak up all the culture and history!

wahmed

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I love london. Its so beautiful and historic. I think i take it for granted because its right at my doorstep. We have the palaces card. I think weve used it once. Im going to make an active effort to visit a palace atleast once.

sazzydan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
London is a great place to go to, there is so much to see! There are countless museums showing English history, many flower gardens to walk through and you can literally shop until you drop!

It is a lovely place to visit, but I do not think I would like to live there, it is just way to busy all the time for me!