Mexicans Explain Mexico Problems, and Urge People to Join in a Solution | World Defense

Mexicans Explain Mexico Problems, and Urge People to Join in a Solution

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
This popped up in my Facebook today. I thought it'd be good to share it.

It's about the troubles of crimes, corruptions, murder, general safety in Mexico and about how the people want to unite and spread awareness to have a chance of changing things.

I thought this quote from it was pretty true:

"If the government cannot meet their obligations, the government must resign. Don't forget, we pay their salaries. They are our employees. They always forget it."

We think we live in a democracy where we have a say in what is going on, but our politicians are bought by companies and money. Even if the essential salary they get comes from our money -- we should be the one they listen to.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
The Mexican government have handle their domestic affairs terribly. Their nonstop bloodshed going on over there. The Mexican people should choose a new government.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
This is a really powerful video. I can't watch it without crying. I do what I can to share information about the situation via my social media accounts. This is happening just hours away, and it seems many simply don't care. I used to share information about tourist destinations in Mexico, but I no longer do. That money does nothing to help the people going through this. Hopefully sharing this video will wake up at least one person, who will in turn share it and wake up others.