Migrant Crises | World Defense

Migrant Crises

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
Pope Francis says the burden of migrant crises must be spread among nations. I strongly agree with the Pope; other nations cannot just sit back and watch few countries take in these migrants, considering they are moving for a just cause.

Nations must overlook the notion that these migrants could pose as threats in future but everyone must be prepared to help them now in their time of need. They all need food, shelter and warm clothes.

madetofly

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Brazil
My opinion about it is that rich countries should create some sort of safe zone at the countries affected by these problems. They are paying the nations that are receiving these refugees anyway, so why not to create a safe place for them to live in their own homeland.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
I agree with the Pope. And I believe that those nations whose interventions have helped to create this crisis should be called upon to take the leading role in resolving this situation. The situation now prevailing in Iraq is a good example of an intervention gone bad.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I am torn between my faith and love for country. I was born and raised a Catholic and as a good Christian, lending a hand to the needy is our orientation. However, using sheer logic tells me that the influx of migrants would slice the pie. In other words, it will affect the economy much more with the opportunities that can be exclusive to Filipinos would be shared by the migrants. What I think best is to end the war in Syria and Iraq and in other countries. And it can easily be done if all concerned will extend a hand of cooperation.