Missile attack strikes Saudi Arabia only heard in Yemen and Iran. | World Defense

Missile attack strikes Saudi Arabia only heard in Yemen and Iran.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Houthis claims that they launched a missile toward Riyadh the capital city of Saudi Arabia however, the explosion of the missile was only heard by Houthis in Yemen and Iranians along with their Shia in Iran, and Iraq. LOL. What kind of missile that have escaped all the air defense system and landed in Riyadh. LOL. Im in Riyadh right now I didn't hear a beeb let alone an explosion.

here is the link to the new published in the official houthi/Iran mouth piece.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/

D:-D

Last edited:

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Houthis claims that they launched a missile toward Riyadh the capital city of Saudi Arabia however, the explosion of the missile was only heard by Houthis in Yemen and Iranians along with their Shia in Iran, and Iraq. LOL. What kind of missile they have that escaped all the air defense system and landed in Riyadh. LOL. Im in Riyadh right now I didn't hear a beeb let alone an explosion.

here is the link to the new published in the official houthi/Iran mouth piece.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/

D:-D
So its fake.
Why not debunk it on the Pakistani forum?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So its fake.
Why not debunk it on the Pakistani forum?

I don't visit that forum anymore. Not a big fan of unserious discussions. A waste of time you can call it.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I don't visit that forum anymore. Not a big fan of unserious discussions. A waste of time you can call it.
I did already by using your statement.
They say the Yemeni Army confirms it,which Army?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I did already by using your statement.
They say the Yemeni Army confirms it,which Army?

The army of their imagination. The legitimate army of Yemen as recognized by the UN and affirmed in the resolution 2216 are currently fighting alongside the coalition. The rest are militias either belong to the Houthis or the former president Ali Saleh. We are here talking about Riyadh the capital city a heavily protected area with long medium and short missile defence shield. Since the beginning of the operation the houthi failed to successfully deliver a single missile inside Saudi Arabia. All the missiles fired have been intercepted and two only intentionally left to fall because the final targeted was uninhibited area so there was no need to waste $2-3 million dollar (a cost of single patriot missile) to intercept a missile that is going to land in the desert where no even animals present.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Wow the missile traveled all the way from Yemen to Riyadh? Its about 1300 km distance. What kind of missile that we have not heard of? Ala Aldeen missile maybe.:D