Mossad murders Palestinian in Bulgaria

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Palestinian on run from Israel 'assassinated' in Bulgaria

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Escaped Palestinian prisoner Omar al-Nayif was found dead inside the headquarters of the Palestinian embassy in Bulgaria Friday, in what senior Palestinian officials and his family have said was an "assassination" carried out by Israel.

Nayif, a 52-year-old man from Jenin, had been living in Bulgaria for years, but late last year sought refuge in the Palestinian embassy after Israel demanded his extradition so he could see out a life sentence over the killing of an Israeli in Jerusalem's Old City in 1986.

Palestinian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Taysir Jaradat told Ma'an embassy staff found Nayif lying in the embassy's garden covered in blood. He was rushed to hospital but died en route.

Jaradat did not initially point any fingers, saying the ministry was investigating Nayif's death, and President Mahmoud Abbas also quickly ordered an investigation into what he said was a crime.

However, Issa Qaraqe, the head of the Palestinian Committee for Prisoners' Affairs, quickly accused Israel's overseas intelligence agency Mossad of being behind the death.

He said it was an act of "international piracy" and demanded an international investigation into the death. Qaraqe noted that Nayif's death came just one day after another former prisoner, Ayman Jaradat, was "assassinated" by unknown assailants in Jenin.

Nayif's family also branded his death an "assassination."

Palestinian on run from Israel 'assassinated' in Bulgaria

This Zionist shill European governments allow Mossad to operate freely and murder whom they seek. These Zionist shill government(including the PA) will pay a price. Jews have greatly endangered them selves after this despicable assassination. We will absolutely deal with eye for eye approach now.

Piece of trash PA agreed to let this happen and they will pay a price by the Palestinian people.

Last edited:

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
My former boss had a long association with Israeli technocrats and agriculturists. He said that Israelis are the best accountants because they never forget any wrong done to them. Even after centuries had passed, they still remember the enemies and their plan to revenge is always there. So it is not surprising to learn of such assassination by the Mossad since the victim is a Palestinian.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
My former boss had a long association with Israeli technocrats and agriculturists. He said that Israelis are the best accountants because they never forget any wrong done to them. Even after centuries had passed, they still remember the enemies and their plan to revenge is always there. So it is not surprising to learn of such assassination by the Mossad since the victim is a Palestinian.

Why single out Israeli's? You think they're the only people who seek vengeance? Absolutely not, America could be assassinating Russian citizens left and right. That would be murder and unprofessional though. Emotion can't dictate policy anymore.

Furthermore, this man was falsely accused of a crime. We Palestinians can take the lives of Israeli citizens abroad very easily if we seek to. But we know the world will be outraged if we do so. The world doesn't care when Israeli's kill.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Why single out Israeli's? You think they're the only people who seek vengeance? Absolutely not, America could be assassinating Russian citizens left and right. That would be murder and unprofessional though. Emotion can't dictate policy anymore.

Furthermore, this man was falsely accused of a crime. We Palestinians can take the lives of Israeli citizens abroad very easily if we seek to. But we know the world will be outraged if we do so. The world doesn't care when Israeli's kill.

I have posted what my boss had said. Clearly, I am not singling out Israeli and that vengeance depends on your opinion on the matter. The analogy is accounting maybe to make it more subtle than using the word vengeance or revenge. But then again, that's the impression of another person and I am only basing my opinion on that impression. And there's no such thing as THE ONLY in the world.

fcuco

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I don't think the reasoning behind this is that of vengeance. I thing the Israelis saw this person as a legitimate military target.

The moral standing of their position is not something that I going to debate since I avoid taking sides on that conflict, it is just too complicated, but this was not some kind of mob style vendetta.

America does kill single individuals like ISIS senior members on a one by one basis, and the Russians were clearly behind the poisoning of Alexander Litvineko. Is this murder?