Mugshot for target practice | Page 2 | World Defense

Mugshot for target practice

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
So, the Miami police department was using mugshots of black suspects for target practice. A National Guard Sergeant saw her brother among the mugshots and pitched a fit. The department has denied any racial profiling and I heard on the radio this morning that they were doing facial recognition drills. So what do you guys think?
I think that is really unprofessional and the Miami P.D. owe us an apology.In light of the recent shootings targeting a certain community,i would have hoped for the police to be sensitive on the feelings of the public at this particular time.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
I think that is really unprofessional and the Miami P.D. owe us an apology.In light of the recent shootings targeting a certain community,i would have hoped for the police to be sensitive on the feelings of the public at this particular time.

Yes, I agree. They should have been more sensitive about what they were doing, but at the same times I don't think they thought they were going to get caught to this by someone in the public. I don't think they thought someone would come in, get offended, and tell the media. It just happened that someone saw their relatives mugshot being shot at. Hell, if it was my brothers mug shot, I'd be raising a shit storm too. If they want to practice shooting people, they can use cartoons.