Muslims have 150 countries to go: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani | World Defense

Muslims have 150 countries to go: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Justifying the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said while Muslims can choose any one of the 150 Islamic countries in the world (for residence), India is the only country for Hindus.

1577472362754.png

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The guy acts as if Muslims can just randomly move to any other country. Are there actually 150 Islamic countries though lol? Thought it was more like 50.

I think things like this are beneficial. Sometimes you come across Indian Muslims who are nationalists even though India at it's core is an anti-Islamic nation (even before the BJP). It might be hard to deal with someone trying to kick you out of your home that you've lived at for generations but at least it may cause some of them to come closer to Allah and become better Muslims.

I think the BJP may cause an actual war eventually. They actually seem to be pretty crazy against Muslims.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Islamophobia in India is on the increase. Citizenship are now restricted to non Muslims as I remember reading couple days ago in the news.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Islamophobia in India is on the increase. Citizenship are now restricted to non Muslims as I remember reading couple days ago in the news.
You need to see, how police is beating and damaging private property of Muslims.
Hindu Police, simply go into Muslim population area along with BJP activists and start breaking cars, doors, windows, etc.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The guy acts as if Muslims can just randomly move to any other country. Are there actually 150 Islamic countries though lol? Thought it was more like 50.

I think things like this are beneficial. Sometimes you come across Indian Muslims who are nationalists even though India at it's core is an anti-Islamic nation (even before the BJP). It might be hard to deal with someone trying to kick you out of your home that you've lived at for generations but at least it may cause some of them to come closer to Allah and become better Muslims.

I think the BJP may cause an actual war eventually. They actually seem to be pretty crazy against Muslims.

Hindus are grossly brain washed against Muslims, Indian news paper are just continuing the legacy.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Dude knows that one can't just simply move to another country, but this statement /mind set is at the background of genocide of Muslim, that's ongoing in India.

UN is failing again.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
This is what you get when you hand over a Govt to monkey's who were slaves of Muslims for around 1000 years .. Indian Muslims are too chicken to even fight for their own lives , they will remain in ghetto and die like cockroaches while Sucking on Hindu's Arse while proving their loyalty to the likes of Arnab Gow Swiny :D

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Honestly I feel these BJP mushriks will cause a war in the near future. They really hate Muslims.

May Allah grant us victory over them.

Apparently Imran Khan is puppeteering armed forces by dispensing jobs, promotions, extensions etc. to individuals.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Apparently Imran Khan is puppeteering armed forces by dispensing jobs, promotions, extensions etc. to individuals.

What do you mean by puppeteering armed forces? Sorry I don't understand.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
What do you mean by puppeteering armed forces? Sorry I don't understand.
He's is holding strings of army in his hands, by making Bajwa indebted with extension, and later securing power to dispense extensions of life time, in given economic scenario, Imran Khan can buy any one just like slaves in old times.
After all it was Imran Khan party, who claimed that Nawaz Sharif enslaved people by dispensing a plate of rice and chicken, today economy is far worst.

Last edited: