MySelf | World Defense

MySelf

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok, so writing this takes me back to my KinderGarten years where every other day we were supposed to write 'Myself'. I am just another enthausiast, what fulfills me up and my appetite is to see numbers of weapons growing for our military, it's the highest form of satisfaction. I keep on travelling back and forth to pak, live in UAE, and a student of Bs Finance.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
welcome 2 the forum

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ok, so writing this takes me back to my KinderGarten years where every other day we were supposed to write 'Myself'. I am just another enthausiast, what fulfills me up and my appetite is to see numbers of weapons growing for our military, it's the highest form of satisfaction. I keep on travelling back and forth to pak, live in UAE, and a student of Bs Finance.
Welcome to the Forum!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You didn't ask me for the fantastic tea :|}{
We Prefer Arabic coffee, it is fantastic too §§•

1570985013700.png

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We Prefer Arabic coffee, it is fantastic too §§•

View attachment 10822

You must try kava of Khalid Huriya al Shubi (Al Dhaid, Sharjah), a mandi point for the Royals (Sheikh Zayed, Rashid, Khalifa and Sultan have their selfie portrait walled up their as well), they have distinct taste, small completely closed quarters/rooms for families, Cushions, Air Cooler (the one's in Faisal Mosque), my favourite mandi/madhbi spot. Good quantity & taste. The dates they serve along are dipped in almond syrup lightly. You're gonna enjoy their kava as well. Whereas kava of filli is stupid as it's not their drink.