MySelf | World Defense

MySelf

TomCat

Reactions
559 10
Country
Pakistan
Ok, so writing this takes me back to my KinderGarten years where every other day we were supposed to write 'Myself'. I am just another enthausiast, what fulfills me up and my appetite is to see numbers of weapons growing for our military, it's the highest form of satisfaction. I keep on travelling back and forth to pak, live in UAE, and a student of Bs Finance.

Scorpion

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,406 31
Country
Saudi Arabia
welcome 2 the forum

TomCat

Reactions
559 10
Country
Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
5,889 263
Ok, so writing this takes me back to my KinderGarten years where every other day we were supposed to write 'Myself'. I am just another enthausiast, what fulfills me up and my appetite is to see numbers of weapons growing for our military, it's the highest form of satisfaction. I keep on travelling back and forth to pak, live in UAE, and a student of Bs Finance.
Welcome to the Forum!

TomCat

Reactions
559 10
Country
Pakistan

TomCat

Reactions
559 10
Country
Pakistan
We Prefer Arabic coffee, it is fantastic too §§•

View attachment 10822
You must try kava of Khalid Huriya al Shubi (Al Dhaid, Sharjah), a mandi point for the Royals (Sheikh Zayed, Rashid, Khalifa and Sultan have their selfie portrait walled up their as well), they have distinct taste, small completely closed quarters/rooms for families, Cushions, Air Cooler (the one's in Faisal Mosque), my favourite mandi/madhbi spot. Good quantity & taste. The dates they serve along are dipped in almond syrup lightly. You're gonna enjoy their kava as well. Whereas kava of filli is stupid as it's not their drink.