N. Korea vows 'merciless' war against US

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
North Korea vowed a merciless war against the US..... :eek:

AFP said:
North Korea vowed to wage a "merciless, sacred war" against the United States on Thursday, days before the launch of annual joint South Korea-US military exercises that have incensed Pyongyang.

"Nuclear weapons are not a monopoly of the US," the ruling party's official newspaper, Rodong Sinmun, warned in an editorial carried by the state KCNA news agency.

"The US is seriously mistaken if it thinks its mainland is safe," the editorial added.

ROFL D:-D

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
It not going to happen. The US is more armed and will wipe them out. It seem like this is just North Korea blowing more smoke.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
North Korea is a joke. Is that all that's ever on their minds? War? They are in no position to issue any threats but they keep doing it all the time. Their useless government should instead be working on raising the North Korean's standard of living.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
They can't even get their missiles off the ground properly. When I put the information here I could not even write my own comment on the threat because I was laughing so hard. They have kahunas... I'll give them that, but that is all. If I could tell them anything, I would say... bring it!

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
They should never be underestimated as that,can happen if the mighty one thinks this country is not going to fight against me and overlook it will not be a good thing to do. North korea maybe just trying to blame USA for their problems and want a war but could lose many people to it and could devastate the country more. This could lead, to rebellion and maybe civil war in their own country even while at war with the USA which would be dreadful.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
If only this fat kid that needs a hair cut would actually put in a third of the effort he puts on the military on the country's economy and social well being. How prosperous would the people of North Korea be. Instead this idiot of a leader wastes the country's limited resources on military drills and parading. If North Korea is ready for a nuclear holocaust then attack the US.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
North Korea has routinely made the same threats over the years with no intention of following through with them, the reason being that they are largely aimed internally, as domestic propaganda.

If North Korea and the US were to go to war, as unlikely as that possibility is, it would be the poor, malnourished and brainwashed populace that would suffer. Kim Jong-Un and the military leadership would survive and probably manage to seek political asylum in some other country.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
North Korea is making the threats again. However, what no one in the forum has been taking into account so far is the uneasy alliance that North Korea recently formed with Russia. This is something that needs to be taken into account and makes me wonder if Putin is not the one calling the shots on this one. Seeing what kind of response North Korea can garner up or if it will pull any forces of the United States from the European front into the Asian area to have a show of power here.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
If only this fat kid that needs a hair cut would actually put in a third of the effort he puts on the military on the country's economy and social well being. How prosperous would the people of North Korea be. Instead this idiot of a leader wastes the country's limited resources on military drills and parading. If North Korea is ready for a nuclear holocaust then attack the US.

Well, look who he had as a teacher... His father was no better.

If North Korea and the US were to go to war, as unlikely as that possibility is, it would be the poor, malnourished and brainwashed populace that would suffer. Kim Jong-Un and the military leadership would survive and probably manage to seek political asylum in some other country.

I think that they would be eliminated and the US would help North Korea either merge back with South Korea under the South Korean government. Which would be the most ideal situation. Or they may help them to set up their own new governmental system.

North Korea is making the threats again. However, what no one in the forum has been taking into account so far is the uneasy alliance that North Korea recently formed with Russia. This is something that needs to be taken into account and makes me wonder if Putin is not the one calling the shots on this one. Seeing what kind of response North Korea can garner up or if it will pull any forces of the United States from the European front into the Asian area to have a show of power here.

Even with that alliance, they still do not stand a chance. Russia would supply them, but they are not able to do anything with it. That movie Red Dawn got it all wrong. The Russian's may even try to pick a fight with us, but they would never go very far with it. There is too much at stake and with Russia and the US having "weapons of mass destruction", I seriously doubt they would take the risk. They would be destroyed along with us if it came to that and North Korea would be pancaked before it even happened.