NASA scientists detect parallel universe 'next to ours' where time runs backwards | World Defense

NASA scientists detect parallel universe 'next to ours' where time runs backwards

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
parallel universe 'next to ours' where time runs backwards
An experiment in the frozen wastes of Antarctica has revealed evidence of a universe born in the same Big Bang as ours – but with rules of physics that are completely the opposite

Parallel universes: Physicist explains the meaning of ‘multiverse’
Physicist Brian Greene explains the meaning of a ‘multiverse’ as he claims parallel universes are scientifically possible. Speaking at the WGBH Forum, he says 'the universe is one of many bubbles in a rapidly growing bath of universes'.

PARALLEL UNIVERSES: PHYSICIST EXPLAINS THE MEANING OF ‘MULTIVERSE’

NASA scientists have detected evidence of a parallel universe, right next to ours, where all the rules of physics seem to be operating in reverse.

Fans of sci-fi and comic books have known all about parallel universes since the early Sixties.

But while physicists have been debating since 1952 whether we actually live in a 'multiverse' – when quantum science pioneer Erwin Schrödinger gave a lecture that he himself admitted might "seem lunatic" – there’s been little evidence so far of dimensions beyond our own.

But now a cosmic ray detection experiment has found particles that just could be from outside our universe.

To view video plz visit below link, it contains video

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I think I need to go lie down (zzZ)

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Yeah I Know someone from this parallel universe.... Yup that's right... U're friendly neighborhood - "the curious case of Benjamin button"

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
where all the rules of physics seem to be operating in reverse.

What the hell does that mean? Gravity works upside down?∫øø§

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Scientists didn't detect a parallel universe in Antarctica. But they are learning more about mysterious, ghostly neutrinos

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Scientists didn't detect a parallel universe in Antarctica. But they are learning more about mysterious, ghostly neutrinos

This true and these cosmic particles has been under observation at various labs and institutes in Europe as well.
I have seen one such instrument at an exhibition.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
This true and these cosmic particles has been under observation at various labs and institutes in Europe as well.
I have seen one such instrument at an exhibition.
Plz share if you have some good material

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Plz share if you have some good material

I don't have material in my PC, but in regard to cosmic particles, it's true and those are constantly collected and analysed by instruments in developed world.
You do understand that air is full of those particles and they are refereed to as cosmic particles.
I can't disclose the name of lab, but the instrument on display wasn't very sophisticated and i spoke with the physicist, and he explained me all this in same way as in article but briefly. I trust they have better instruments in hiding.
The lab i was in, deals with learning about the creation of universe, matter, anti matter, sub atomic particles etc.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't have material in my PC, but in regard to cosmic particles, it's true and those are constantly collected and analysed by instruments in developed world.
You do understand that air is full of those particles and they are refereed to as cosmic particles.
I can't disclose the name of lab, but the instrument on display wasn't very sophisticated and i spoke with the physicist, and he explained me all this in same way as in article but briefly. I trust they have better instruments in hiding.
The lab i was in, deals with learning about the creation of universe, matter, anti matter, sub atomic particles etc.
It the subject that always make one to think beowned boundries

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It the subject that always make one to think beowned boundries
I remember, the Physicist as well mention that some times those (un-explained and un-classified) cosmic particles are more and some times less, so definitely these labs have tons of data about the conditions and situations, when these cosmic particles are more.
I wonder if they were testing while visitors are taking interests.