Netanyahu: We could destroy Al-Aqsa, but we don’t want to | World Defense

Netanyahu: We could destroy Al-Aqsa, but we don’t want to

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
This weirdo is testing the waters as he sees the regional situation is a mess. But also he leaked this to get support for his Likud party. Nobody will label him as an extremist, so don't be surprised if they do destroy it simply we are powerless currently to do anything.

Juanpeace

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Israel is the birthplace of three major religions namely': Judaism, Christianity and Islam the Al--Aqsa Mosque is a symbol of the birth of Islam and is one of Islam's holiest shrine to destroy it is like say destroying St. Peter's Basilica in Italy. This will not happen I think. There is enough hate going on between Muslims and Jews. Netanyahu is not dumb enough to pull a hair trigger.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Israel is the birthplace of three major religions namely': Judaism, Christianity and Islam the Al--Aqsa Mosque is a symbol of the birth of Islam and is one of Islam's holiest shrine to destroy it is like say destroying St. Peter's Basilica in Italy. This will not happen I think. There is enough hate going on between Muslims and Jews. Netanyahu is not dumb enough to pull a hair trigger.

Israel is the birthplace of Islam? Seriously? -_^

Its called Palestine my friend and the birthplace of Islam is what its known today;Saudi Arabia.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel is the birthplace of Islam? Seriously? -_^

Its called Palestine my friend and the birthplace of Islam is what its known today;Saudi Arabia.

I'm pretty sure he is trying to insinuate that Christianity and Islam both derived from Judaism. He is atheist just so you know.

Juanpeace

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Do you read World History? Abraham or Ibrahim is the father of Israel also known as Jacob, Ishmael is The son of Ibrahim by Hagar the Egyptian. Ishmael is the father of the Arabs. Therefore, three major religions sprang forth the loins of Father Abraham. Father Abraham is Hebrew, now where do Hebrews come from? now seriously? why would Saladin the Arab conqueror want to capture Jerusalem? seriously?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Do you read World History? Abraham or Ibrahim is the father of Israel also known as Jacob, Ishmael is The son of Ibrahim by Hagar the Egyptian. Ishmael is the father of the Arabs. Therefore, three major religions sprang forth the loins of Father Abraham. Father Abraham is Hebrew, now where do Hebrews come from? now seriously? why would Saladin the Arab conqueror want to capture Jerusalem? seriously?

You have no clue whatsoever just stick to your part of the world. We know our history that date back millennium more than anyone else. Not sure if you are high on something. But first you brought up religion and now you are talking about complete different thing.

Juanpeace

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Israel and the Arabs are brothers they both come from the same father Abraham war and misunderstanding is centuries old it is about time you stop the hate and move on for a peaceful solution. people choose war and peace is an option but if people choose peace war is not an option. The People of the region DECIDES the PATH to take. now where will you go?