Never trust Doctors and Journalists | World Defense

Never trust Doctors and Journalists

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Story is a fiction only .

Kani Yilmaz , Öcalan's mighty opponent who wanted lay down weapons and was negotianing with Turkey

Dunlayici was arrested in UK and later passed to Germany where he was cured and dialyzed cause of a severe kidney illness.

Faysal Dunlayici was 24 H /365 days accompanied by 2 bodyguards 1 male and 1 woman.
"During his treatment he was infiltrated with radioactive markers", from whom is not known or proved.
He and his buddies never used electronical devices for communication. His messages were passed from one of his buddies via landline phones.
This technique was weak, the voice marks were already registered and traced via Echelon.
They also informed vis a vis people from their group as backup, but they were also observed 24 hours and monitored.

His host country wanted to get rid of him, cause he was a time bomb for them, cause severe clashes 1999 after Öcalan was arrested in Kenia.
A friendly transfer to Kurdistan Talabani region in North Iraq was arranged via Baku.
He was accompanied by his 2 bodyguards , 2 business jet airplane crew and 1 host nation SpecOps liasion officer.

To confuse possible tracers his host country arranged a second business flight with 6 persons on board and took intense security measures.
Both identical planes were flying a similar path.

One of the planes crashed ( shot down) in North Iraq. It was pusblished as accident.

Yilmaz landed safe in Erbil and was on land transfer to Talabani dominated area.
At a tank and Khafee stop he was spotted from a Satellite - the armed UAV was already in the air. BAM - BAM .
@khafee
PKK tried to accuse Turkey to defend the assasinators. Dunlayici's host country is quite up to now.

What a super coincidence ? Sheri Laizer his lover and journalist

1513452854790.png

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
WTH!! You think I'm only capable of manning check-posts! I'm not talking to you anymore! 0O\

Anyways, here is one version of the truth:
http://ekurd.net/pkk-assassination-kani-yilmaz-2016-11-12

You are smart and cute too brother. Cover up brother *-)
Who knows, what happened ?
I write scenaries for Bollywood :|}{ An other scenario will follow. ;) What do you want to read ?

Registrant Contact
Name: Registration Private

Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Mailing Address:DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale Arizona 85260 US

Phone: +1.4806242599

Ext:

Fax: +1.4806242598

Fax Ext:

Email:
lookup
[email protected]

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You are smart and cute too brother. Cover up brother *-)
Who knows, what happened ?
I write scenaries for Bollywood :|}{ An other scenario will follow. ;) What do you want to read ?

Registrant Contact
Name: Registration Private

Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Mailing Address:DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale Arizona 85260 US

Phone: +1.4806242599

Ext:

Fax: +1.4806242598

Fax Ext:

Email:
lookup
[email protected]

I don't like Hollywood or Bollywood - too much BS for my taste \~/\~/

Expalain if he died in the plane crash or the car bomb?

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
I am an English Man in New York (^_^)

Accept it as an answer with humor please. I don't waste bytes of the forum.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Brother Arabs, Turks, Pakistanis and all other muslims are aliens for the western world politicians. UNFORTUNATELY.