New Entrant To World Defense | World Defense

New Entrant To World Defense

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
AoA Everyone!

I am a civilian, patriot, analyst and a realist.
Graduate of a military degree.
Security paradigm brought me to this platform.

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
@BATMAN Sir I have been thricely 'Not Recommended' by ISSB: once was for 125 PMA L/C back in March, 2010; second time was for 132 GD (P) in Dec, 2010 and last time for 126 CSC A&SD in Nov, 2020. But the only good news I received in my last appearance was when the GTO addressed me after my Command Task and told me, "Jab ap academy jaiyn to woh kaam bhi kren aur sath mein defense analysis pe bhi kaam shuru kren kyun k ap mein woh qualities hain jo iske liye chahiye hoti hain aur yeh bohat rare hoti hain so you must work on it." I was on the seventh sky. But little did I know it was going to be the final nail in the coffin.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@BATMAN Sir I have been thricely 'Not Recommended' by ISSB: once was for 125 PMA L/C back in March, 2010; second time was for 132 GD (P) in Dec, 2010 and last time for 126 CSC A&SD in Nov, 2020. But the only good news I received in my last appearance was when the GTO addressed me after my Command Task and told me, "Jab ap academy jaiyn to woh kaam bhi kren aur sath mein defense analysis pe bhi kaam shuru kren kyun k ap mein woh qualities hain jo iske liye chahiye hoti hain aur yeh bohat rare hoti hain so you must work on it." I was on the seventh sky. But little did I know it was going to be the final nail in the coffin.

During my stay in Saudi Arabia, i saw when people say 'Alhamdulilah' even when they get sick and of course 'InshaAllah' at the end of every agreement and promise, this strengthen my belief in Allah's will.
Have trust, all is Allah's will for the overall good.

User

Reactions
46 3 0
Country
Pakistan
During my stay in Saudi Arabia, i saw when people say 'Alhamdulilah' even when they get sick and of course 'InshaAllah' at the end of every agreement and promise, this strengthen my belief in Allah's will.
Have trust, all is Allah's will for the overall good.
Thank you Sir! I second that. At times it gets nostalgic. But looks like I was born for a different cause that I am still searching.