New Space Race | World Defense

New Space Race

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
Do you think there is going to be a new space race,weaponry aside. Evidence is that it is the Chinese not the Russians that are now preparing to race the U.S. with a new orbital lab that is set to be deployed Shortly. Tiangong is the lab that is set to go up within the next several months. Although the U.S. is ahead in terms of exploring other galaxies and planets...due to budgetary constraints, actual manned space exploration seems to be on hiatus, if I am interpreting it correctly. Maybe the Chinese will have the first colony on the moon..Who knows?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me if this is segue to the topic. I just remembered Nostradamus who predicted an anti-Christ to rise in the East. Analysts said that it is China and not Russia that will collide with the US. And ironically, Russia will align with US to fight China. Worse, the prediction has hinted of a worldwide alignment of all nations - for or against China. Now, where does ISIS comes in the scene?

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I believe that US are not ready for what China and Russia will offer in time to come. They play the card of the world leaders but they are not. China and Russia are both fanatics in the terms of army. US is just too hip and they want to keep up and to be sure everybody is aware they are the strongest nation in the world. I really think that China time is upon us if the world do not stop to exist. They are developing at an abnormal pace. I think they will make peace with some countries in order to make then allies. God help us when that happens. They are radical and extreme in every way and the space race sound like a game to me.