New York's Blizzard in 2015: Terrorist Conspiracy? | World Defense

New York's Blizzard in 2015: Terrorist Conspiracy?

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
I'm not saying Al Gore is a terrorist, but he played us right into the blizzard-terrorists' hands---making New Yorkers think they were 'saving the world from Global Warming' when they were in-fact just locking us all in the freezer.

I'm in Oklahoma, where we have had temperatures in the 60's & 70's this week; but I'm still affected by New York temperatures, even if it's just because many television-networks have their headquarters there. Could that be the terrorist-plot---to spread the deep-freeze across the world by television-broadcast?

Could that even happen? or did I just give an ingenious Hollywood movie-writer the inspiration for a 'spring' (or the oncoming second-winter) blockbuster?

Conspiracy, or inspiracy?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
My knowledge on topic is so little that I cant pass any comment.{}

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Ha, you really had me going with that thread title, Uncle Doc, I was laughing my socks off! I thought it might actually be a serious idea seeing as Muslims are getting the blame for everything that is wrong with the world these days. Got to say though, that would be some movie! Get that idea copyrighted as soon as you can!

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I don't think that it's a terrorist conspiracy. I mean there would have to be really a lot of big people to be involved, and those people I don't think that they would want to work with terrorists. And also if it's something initiated by the terrorists the freezing or in else possible way, that would require a intensive knowledge scientifically speaking and money of which I don't think the terrorist have far more than the government of America. If this were a conspiracy, America would have to be a part of that conspiracy. But I don't think that America isn't in any way working cooperatively with the terrorists.

sillylucy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hahaha you have to be joking! There is no way that they are putting us all in a deep freeze. If anything we are burning up! More people are in a heat wave than the small east is in snow. I just think the media gives them more coverage because they are too lazy to stand the heat in the desert!

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
... that would be some movie! Get that idea copyrighted as soon as you can!

:XX:I'm not sure how that works ... it seems like "copyright" is more a 'gentleman's guideline' than an actual rule (kind of like how 'pedestrians have the right of way' ... and I know this; my brain-injury doesn't go away when a "judge" tells me I was "right" :,()

Oh, the copyright-owner can most-easily sue me (which'll cost me even if I can prove 'I had the idea first'). But I wouldn't copyright the idea unless I had any real intention of using it (writing, producing &/or directing it, as well as starring in it & maybe writing some of the music).

(I wish there were a 'back ON topic'-smiley^(0 '_' 0)^)​

... that would require a intensive knowledge scientifically speaking and money of which I don't think the terrorist have far more than the government of America.

That's a big danger of a free-market economy---money is practically FREE, and if you give enough money then all the "science" you need is 'knowing which button to push' >>_*