New Zealand in Pictures | Page 2 | World Defense

New Zealand in Pictures

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
That lighthouse looks incredible! Another of the countries i really want to visit, perhaps when i visit Aus i could make a trip over there; some of the best landscapes in the world it seems.

Sadly there isn't all that much up in that area of New Zealand. There are a few nice beaches and our 'World Famous in New Zealand' Sand dunes but apart from that most of the action takes place South of Northland. If you really want landscapes I would suggest the South Island.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
New Zealand is in my opinion one of the most beautiful countries in the world, at least in what nature is concerned. I'd love to visit one day because I love to travel. Do you enjoy living there kitty?

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
It is very beautiful, although the cost of living is a bit high as we have to export a number of things. Being a small island it's like we are kinda isolated, but I guess we still perform well economy compared to other pacific nations. So yes I enjoy living here, it is my home, although I have a wish to travel someday around the world.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Truly a country to go on the bucket list. I have a friend that lives in NZ and that place is so awesome. It's on my definitely visit list!

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
New Zealand is a huge island lost in the middle of the sea, I envy it's location and the peace that the people living there enjoy, can it get any better than that?

bg2.jpg

fire421

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I would love to visit either New Zealand or Australia. I heard the air is cleaner there and I love how natural it looks. Beautiful pictures by the way.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
New Zealand is a huge island lost in the middle of the sea, I envy it's location and the peace that the people living there enjoy, can it get any better than that?

bg2.jpg
Such a beautiful photo! DO you know where is this? Looks like was of the Southern Alp Lakes.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
10408534_10152622756973543_1815516330472245396_n.jpg

I know a kiwi and look what pic she snapped for me this morning. Amazing

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Such a beautiful photo! DO you know where is this? Looks like was of the Southern Alp Lakes.

I really don't know where this picture is from, but one thing I can tell you, if/when I visit I will make sure to go there because it's one of the most beautiful places I've seen.

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
New Zealand is such a beautiful country. I would love to visit it someday. I might find a hobbit or two.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
10917701_10154975330170062_1725107732_n.jpg

She snapped me more pictures. This looks awesome, really, really awesome.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
FEeRsYL.jpg

One of our local beaches, 20mins drive from the city.
Phone picture quality not the best =/

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Are you kidding me? even in quality as such it's still a great view. I envy you!

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
New Zealand has an undeniable potential or excellent tourism. But I think that it's not yet able to get that excellence yet, but the good thing is that it's already making a fame for its country. I really like the landscapes that there are New Zealand. I want to set my feet on them, and I think if I would be offered to live there, it's something I would really think over and that I wouldn't be able to exclaim it as no immediately.