Newly registered members are now moderated | World Defense

Newly registered members are now moderated

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Respected members,

Please note that we are running a new update for the purpose of stopping human spammers from attacking this board and as a result, your posts might be subjected to approval by moderators. Once the update is done your contribution will not need to be moderated anymore.

New members,

Because of the reason mentioned above, your posts will be moderated until you meet a certain criteria in which you will be moved to the verified member status.

Please feel free to post your Qs in here or to our moderation team.

Regards,

VCheng

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Pakistan
How long does it take to get a moderated post approved, assuming this policy is still in force?

VCheng

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I logged in after a long time today, but my post disappeared, as did my Introduction thread. Can you please check into my account?

Reactions
37 0 0
Country
USA
Respected members,

Please note that we are running a new update for the purpose of stopping human spammers from attacking this board and as a result, your posts might be subjected to approval by moderators. Once the update is done your contribution will not need to be moderated anymore.

New members,

Because of the reason mentioned above, your posts will be moderated until you meet a certain criteria in which you will be moved to the verified member status.

Regards,
Please advise if I have to post an introduction in order to become a verified member?
Thanks

VCheng

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Pakistan
We will be looking into that. It seems to be an issue on our end.

Thank you for looking into this issue that also happened in the past but was never resolved. May I hope for an early resolution?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Thank you for looking into this issue that also happened in the past but was never resolved. May I hope for an early resolution?

There is no thread created by you.

Your first post was posted in an intro thread created by another member which was deleted at the request of the original author. In all cases, feel free to introduce yourself or simply join the discussion.

Welcome aboard.

New World

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Respected members,

New members,

Regards,

when I'm going to get my approval..