Night vision eyedrops | World Defense

Night vision eyedrops

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
That seems like a great idea in principle but I wonder whether there would be any long term effects? It's clear that a great deal more research is need yet but this seems to be a very promising idea.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I wonder how were capable of actually creating eyedrops to give his night vision. Unless they're altering our DNA in some type of way. Or maybe they're altering the way that we see things by adding small layers to our eyes. That's incredibly interesting that someone would even think about creating something like this. I'm actually a little bit impressed.

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Impressive indeed. However probably not very useful in any sort of military related field as night vision needs to be something that can be turned on and off when necessary. I was thinking of contact lenses but then again also takes time to put those on and off especially when there is sand/mud everywhere and you are wearing gloves etc.

So yes absolutely amazing research but probably won't have much to do with anything military related.

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I want this for personal or work related use. How amazing would it be if police officers had this? Search and Rescue could use this as well.

Technology will help us more than hurt us, I am afraid of the invisible clothing I have been hearing about though. People are complaining about drones, just wait haha.