North Korea Tourism | Page 4 | World Defense

North Korea Tourism

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Last year we had plans to going on a tour to South Korea. Unfortunately, our work schedule was tight. When my niece went there for their field trip (her course is tourism), she told us that South Korea is an expensive country. So we have shelved that plan now. As for North Korea? Are there tourists interested to go there? We had a bad experience with the security of the Chinese guards in Beijing and North Korea may be worse.

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I would rather go visit a place that has citizens I could socialize with. I do not think I will enjoy visiting a country where the citizens live like a prisoner. Part of travelling is socializing and connecting with the locals.

Some might enjoy going to North Korea. They do have a rich history and culture. But I would rather go to South Korea where I think citizens have freedom and actually are social.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
Tourism in North Korea is actually fantastic. I wish I went there someday. It might seem as a bad choice to spend your time and in the same measure money, but if you think about it enough, it's actually a great idea. It is stricted, but hey... it's an oppressive country, and them opening tourism worldwide should be considered an exclusivity.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
North Korea launched their tourism site. The site is to appeal to international tourist even though its borders are closed and it's written in Korean. Yeah! Let's go there! Let's hope we don't get put in a work camp! No Bibles allowed!

OMG North Korea?? I would be totally terrified I would be kidnapped if I went there. I could imagine being held for hostage and someone having to pay millions of dollars for my return. Like anyone would bother! lol...Don't mind me, I am being self deprecating. That country is horrid, why would anyone want to go there??