Obama approval rating up to 50% | World Defense

Obama approval rating up to 50%

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I can't help but to wonder what happened to make people suddenly approve. Did they finally see congress for what it was? I hope so. Nothing stresses me out more than waiting to see what congress is going to do next.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Each result is based on a three-day rolling average

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Well, is this only for jobs? Maybe I am reading it wrong...anyway.

If this is his economical approval it is still too high. If you look at any of the past presidents, his job creation is still sluggish. I have seen people say 2.6% increase is good because it is moving the right direction. 2.6% is close to HALF what every president has been creating in the past 50 years. Doing half the job is nothing to be proud about, and I am surprised people are still buying the Obama bandwagon.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Obama is a bad president but there are a lot of gullible low information voters out there who think hes doing a great job. Its depressing actually. Between the leftists and the low information crowd i'm not surprised half the nation still approves of him.

Rebel

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
19 1 0
Country
USA
Gallup is a pretty biased source IMO. I would never use it to source anything in a debate. They will consistently paint a better picture than what's going on. That's about as right as getting your rating straignt from the mass media.

As of today President Obama sits at a 45.6% approval with a 49.8% disapproval. This based off of Real Clear Politics which I personally think due to their model is far superior to any other poll taker. RCP takes every poll, including Gallup, and formulates a statistical mean which presents a far more accurate picture of the ratings.

Personally I think 45.6% is a tad high considering this President. It'll take the nation decades to fix the damage done by his administration. I find it starkly ironic that people worry about a Congress that has been in office for less than 3 months. They're doing fine, not spectacular, but far better than the Congress under Nancy Pelosi ever performed.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Gallup is a pretty biased source IMO. I would never use it to source anything in a debate. They will consistently paint a better picture than what's going on. That's about as right as getting your rating straignt from the mass media.

As of today President Obama sits at a 45.6% approval with a 49.8% disapproval. This based off of Real Clear Politics which I personally think due to their model is far superior to any other poll taker. RCP takes every poll, including Gallup, and formulates a statistical mean which presents a far more accurate picture of the ratings.

Personally I think 45.6% is a tad high considering this President. It'll take the nation decades to fix the damage done by his administration. I find it starkly ironic that people worry about a Congress that has been in office for less than 3 months. They're doing fine, not spectacular, but far better than the Congress under Nancy Pelosi ever performed.
Yes it amazes me that congress always takes the heat for this administration. They are the whipping boy. I wish people would take the blinders off and start to educate themselves! We are in dire straits in America, and the mainstream press wants to continue to make it a racial/popularity contest for the Obamas. I have lived through a lot of presidents, The good:Reagan, The bad:Obama, and The ugly:Clinton, but I've never seen our freedoms being so systematically stolen from us!

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I reckon that, changes need to be done and also that everyone needs to have employment and good wages which can make them survive in their day to day life and each week as well. I think Obama needs to work for the peopl and also, decide what he is going to do for the economy and needs to improve it as well in the coming weeks or months. I reckon that, it is going to be a tough choice as what he wants to do and the economy is still surviving the 2008 depression worldwide faced and needs to make changes that will benefit the country.