Obama, We'll Behead You In The White House - ISIS Says | World Defense

Obama, We'll Behead You In The White House - ISIS Says

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The terrorists are now threatening the CIC of the United States . . .
Know, oh Obama, that we will cut off your head in the White House and transform America into a Muslim province
ISIS threatens to behead Obama in the White House | Daily Mail Online

Islamic State militants have threatened to behead Barack Obama and turn the U.S. into a Muslim province in the latest gruesome video to emerge from their self-styled caliphate.

The footage shows a black-clad jihadist standing over a Kurdish soldier who, in a sickening climax to the video, has his head cut off.

Before the hostage is executed, the ISIS fighter warns the U.S. president: 'Know, oh Obama, that we will reach America.

'Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House and transform America into a Muslim province.'

kestas57

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well this is just ridiculous. ISIS as usual demonstrating their idiotic ideas. I mean, they really aren't helping their own cause by saying stupid stuff like this.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Well they might think they are. Saying they'll take the U.S and make it a Muslim province might make the jihadis a lofty goal worth losing their lives for. Since the U.S is the most powerful nation on the globe currently, a declaration that it's only a matter of time before the terrorists take it implies that the "Caliphate" gets to be . . .

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
I'm sorry. I just laughed. Not at the beheading of the soldier, but at the ignorant boldness of these men. I'm not quite sure if he really knows what America is like? I'm sure plenty of people started polishing their guns just hoping they would try.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Well all I can say to that is these people have a following in this country. That is so freaking scary, and I believe it's getting stronger with time. Terrorist can't be completely wiped out. There will always be another group to pick up where the last left off. Take one out, and there are 10 ready to take it's place.

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
ISIS are just the worst attention seeking trolls ever with access to ammunition and internet connections, they say and do heinous things just to keep people talking about them. Everyone should either ignore them or retaliate just like Jordan has in bombing their locations.

dyanmarie25

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
This just made me laugh. It looks like ISIS has some sense of humor left in them or are they really serious?

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I must admit there is part of me that wants to point and laugh at ISIS for this blatant attempt at scaremongering but at the same time, we know how crazy these guys actually are. There will be ISIS volunteers who would be perfectly happy to do as described above then blow themselves up.

I highly doubt that any American would allow the country to be "tranformed" into a Muslim province though!

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
This just made me laugh. It looks like ISIS has some sense of humor left in them or are they really serious?

I think they became an international sensation overnight called "The Jihadist Five" - but I could be wrong.

But before they'd even be able to get to America, they'd be sniffed out by some type of security. And heaven forbid they actually do get over here, there isn't any way they'd be able to storm D.C. by any stretch. So if the gravity of the situation is such that "It can't happen" then yeah, it has to be a joke.

Right.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
Oh wow, ISIS is still at it? I wonder when they will realize that their cheap tricks and intimidation tactics absolutely suck. To still be able to say something like that after getting their butts whipped by Jordan is just sad.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
You never know, ISIS might have some supporters inside the US. Obama must watch it.|0|

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
You never know, ISIS might have some supporters inside the US. Obama must watch it.|0|

The only thing I could see happening to him is a viral or chemical attack. Anything short of that is just child's play and already sniffed out. But yeah, Obama watch yer back.. you might have some poisoned cheerios! Have a taste tester, to be safe. :--)

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
That's a pretty arrogant threat. Americans may not be known for being the wisest of people, but when you look at the country as a whole, American's are not lay down and die people. They will fight and fight dirty of some outside force tries to take over. ISIS obviously does not understand America's history or culture very well.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Exactly! Laugh at your own peril! Obama is doing nothing about these maniacs, and they are gaining ground every day! I would take this as a declaration of war and blast them off this planet!

May102014

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
USA
It seems that ISIS forgot that some of their weapons used are made from America. They even underestimated the power and capacity of the country and saying crap that they didn't even try to think the possible events that may happen if they declare war against US. We Americans will not afraid of their threats because as what our national anthem said, "it is the home of the brave".