Oh, the irony. Barack and the Iranian parliament... | World Defense

Oh, the irony. Barack and the Iranian parliament...

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Of course the recent issue is whether or not Barack will be able to get his nuclear "deal" with Iran. The Congress has been trying to fight him on this and Barack has said he would veto any legislation that Congress would pass stating they would have to give approval before he made any deal.

Today on the news, they actually said that the iranian nutjob leaders would have to get approval from THEIR parliament before they signed any deal with the U.S. Can you believe it? Even their leaders follow protocol and our leader has got it in his head that he is king now. Well, he will probably defy Congress and go ahead and do what he and Valerie Jarrett want to do, but they are making a deal with the devil and the devil is a double crosser. He is bound and determined to wipe the U.S. and Israel off the planet. What a fool to think the world would actually be a better place without us. We're not perfect, but we are the ones that are mainly a force for good in this world.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Of course the recent issue is whether or not Barack will be able to get his nuclear "deal" with Iran. The Congress has been trying to fight him on this and Barack has said he would veto any legislation that Congress would pass stating they would have to give approval before he made any deal.

Today on the news, they actually said that the iranian nutjob leaders would have to get approval from THEIR parliament before they signed any deal with the U.S. Can you believe it? Even their leaders follow protocol and our leader has got it in his head that he is king now. Well, he will probably defy Congress and go ahead and do what he and Valerie Jarrett want to do, but they are making a deal with the devil and the devil is a double crosser. He is bound and determined to wipe the U.S. and Israel off the planet. What a fool to think the world would actually be a better place without us. We're not perfect, but we are the ones that are mainly a force for good in this world.

Obama is a chicken who cant do a shit. Diplomacy don't work with the Iranian regime at all. The have been maneuvering since they got caught pants down on their nuclear program. There are paying right and left to win time. The 5+1 should draw a deadline for the negotiation and inform Iran to wither abide by the international law and the AIEA rules and regulations or simply bear the consequences that will result from that and here I mean military action. The Mullas are nuts and what if they get their hands on WMD? The first missiles will land on Israel and then will try to strike Saudi Arabia but I don't they can because Saudi Arabia is very big in term of geography while Israel has no geographical depth which makes it more vulnerable getting hit.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Obama is at best stupid, at worst, a Muslim sympathizer! I don't think he's ever met a dictator that he didn't envy! He thinks it's ok for him to create his own America and continue to destroy the one that was created by God and the Constitution. It's time the Republican party grew some, and stood up to him! Either that, or we need to vote them out!

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Obama claims that the "deal" will prevent Iran from having the ability to make a nuclear weapon for 10 years. Within those 10 years the problem will be solved amicably. It's hoping for too much IMO. Who says Iran will honor the terms of any agreement that will be reached? Will Obama defy Congress? I doubt it would be the first time.

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
Whether or not the Iranian government agrees to a deal is not really the issue. The issue is whether they will keep their word or not. No disrespect to Iranian people, but I do not expect the Iranian government to tell the truth and keep their agreements. Based on what I have seen them do over the years, I feel that government is very corrupt and can not be trusted. They will ultimately do exactly what they want to do, even if it's not what their own people really want.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Obama is a chicken who cant do a shit. Diplomacy don't work with the Iranian regime at all. The have been maneuvering since they got caught pants down on their nuclear program. There are paying right and left to win time. The 5+1 should draw a deadline for the negotiation and inform Iran to wither abide by the international law and the AIEA rules and regulations or simply bear the consequences that will result from that and here I mean military action. The Mullas are nuts and what if they get their hands on WMD? The first missiles will land on Israel and then will try to strike Saudi Arabia but I don't they can because Saudi Arabia is very big in term of geography while Israel has no geographical depth which makes it more vulnerable getting hit.
I believe you are spot on with your comments. Personally, I don't think BO is going to do it because he's afraid but because he truly thinks the world will be a better place without Israel and America. He has evil in his mind and heart. Our nation will rue the day they elected him. Twice.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Whether or not the Iranian government agrees to a deal is not really the issue. The issue is whether they will keep their word or not. No disrespect to Iranian people, but I do not expect the Iranian government to tell the truth and keep their agreements. Based on what I have seen them do over the years, I feel that government is very corrupt and can not be trusted. They will ultimately do exactly what they want to do, even if it's not what their own people really want.
Yes, I don't think the iranian people necessarily have an axe to grind. They just try to lay low so their nutjob government won't kill them off. Virtually all of the problems are coming from the leadership. Everybody should brace themselves for WWIII because it's coming. I'm not sure if America will still be intact for it. We will be one of the first blows, not sure we will be able to retaliate much.

CivilDefense

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
USA
Obama is a chicken who cant do a shit.

Pretty much. He is nearly worthless on the world stage, so Congress acted on their own. The next administration may not be as lame, but there is still almost two years until that comes about. Until then, those who have a clue are moving forward with action.

sillylucy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
I hardly think that they will stick to their end of the deal if it goes through. You are dealing with a nation that doesn't really believe in democracy. They are not going to listen to our demands with this agreement.