US-Air-Force-Old-Aircraft.jpg

Old Aircraft

brightangel10

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I'm very interested in old aircrafts so I enjoy looking at these nice photos that you uploaded for everyone to see. It's nice to see classics from the past that are still popular today.

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I'm very interested in old aircrafts so I enjoy looking at these nice photos that you uploaded for everyone to see. It's nice to see classics from the past that are still popular today.

I certainly agree with you the sight of this kind of Aircraft s often create a kind of feeling inside of me.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
Where I used to live, before I moved, I used to have a B-17 that would fly over about 4 times a year. They would do a show with it at the local airport and they would take and fly over our house with it. It was always very interesting and the cool part is you could hear it coming for quite a distance. I have to say, though, I still love seeing the old bombers flying over.

DK01

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
images

You know its old if it can land on grass ;)

vash

Reactions
27 1 0
Country
USA
I remember watching some movies on Netflix years ago about several pilots were forced to use old WWII aircraft to do battle. Although they did modified the aircraft to carry some modem bombs in some cases. They actually pulled it off.

I guess old combat aircraft can still be lethal. Just imagine what a formation of B-17 can do to a city if it is undefended by modern weapons.