One Girl took whole PPP alone to launders.PMLN next in line :) | World Defense

One Girl took whole PPP alone to launders.PMLN next in line :)

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Cynthia D.Ritchie remember the name .That brave girl alone making and presenting water tight cases with proof against PPP.No wonder PPP officially complain to Twitter to remove her posts which they denied so sad they think twitter is like Sindh and Lahore high court ROFL Also hint going next against PMLN .Mian jii ko tu dil ka dorra par hi janaa haii aur khota khoron ki poori fouj khotta biryani halal karny uttar jayee gii .Shame on NAB which not able to do an single bit some of her interesting tweets where she first challenged them

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Than she released the proof.Remember the Ayyan Ali case ??she was just an mule but that guy is big fish moving big amount of money .Will keep updating this thread with her future interesting tweets

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Her tweets about Jason Bhutto and current Gora Resident in Bilawal house "David the water consultant" are quite colorful.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
She's online and stated that she was raped by the PPP interior minister Rehman Malik and grouped by Yousaf Reza Gilani.
She said, PPP used telephone numbers from Pakistan, UAE and KSA to harass her, upon which she reported to the concerned authorities in respective countries but only action has been taken by UAE and KSA, while authorities in Pakistan are not interested.

BTW, who's current interior minister of Pakistan?

Last edited:

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am sorry Rehman Malik??? Have you seen him in person???
I doubt he is able to rape anything.... and I mean it.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I am sorry Rehman Malik??? Have you seen him in person???
I doubt he is able to rape anything.... and I mean it.
This is no criteria to disregard her, on the contrary judging Rehman Malik and his character, i believe every bit of what she says.
She has shared far more substance to support her claim.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not disregarding her :... sexual assault means very different in Canada than in Pakistan. One can be charged with sexual assault even for physically inappropriate touching. I am just saying I don’t think that ugly creature is physically or biologically can rape anyone..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
BTW, who's current interior minister of Pakistan?
1591463905100.png

Brigadier (retd) Ijaz Ahmed Shah, takes helm of Interior Ministry
Apr 19, 2019

@Zulu A one star can become Interior Minister? ∫øø§