One Girl took whole PPP alone to launders.PMLN next in line :) | Page 2 | World Defense

One Girl took whole PPP alone to launders.PMLN next in line :)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I know one OF-6 too (serving in UAE) but problem very hot headed if we appoint him he is going to dismissed half of current cabinet in 1 hour and put other half in jail *-)
|0|

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Here's her interview.... i did not agree to many questions of anchor person, wherein suspecting her of an ISI agent etc.
She got introduced to Pakistan by the daughter of Azam Sawati, who previously was minister PPP and now currently is minister of PTI.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Along with all the other issues, it's also in public that Balawal is a gay, he should be disqualified from politics immediately, under article 62.
There a certain "David the water consultant" who lives at Bilawal house.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Here's her interview.... i did not agree to many questions of anchor person, wherein suspecting her of an ISI agent etc.
She got introduced to Pakistan by the daughter of Azam Sawati, who previously was minister PPP and now currently is minister of PTI.

A gist?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

As per her claim, she is triggered by constant harassing by PPP gods.

IMO, I doubt PTI regime will take any action, because any action would open a new Pandora box and many of foreign connections in mysterious crimes would risks exposure. To start with, i will demand to reopen case of Ayesha Gulalai and murder of Qadil Baloch.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
I am sorry Rehman Malik??? Have you seen him in person???
I doubt he is able to rape anything.... and I mean it.
No I have met him.:. Pretty repulsive dude ..
Probably why he has to drug women and rape them...it's not like any woman would willingly get with that corrupt inbred.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
A thought just came up: what if she is being used by the CIA to put pressure on PPP to get in whatever line they want?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
A thought just came up: what if she is being used by the CIA to put pressure on PPP to get in whatever line they want?
No chance. We know PPP leaders, they are not any bit sincerer with Pakistan.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
She claimed that non of PPP leader has served her any notice until now.
This is contrary to the rumors being spread on social media!

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
They already in pocket of CIA from the NRO time (u can confirm it though wikileaks from 2007-2014 papers )