Operation Swift Retort - What It Could Have Been. | World Defense

Operation Swift Retort - What It Could Have Been.

DrWatson775

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Operation Swift Retort in DCS (not the Grim Reapers version) - What it could have been if the PAF pilots had gone all out, however orders are orders and they showed professionalism and restraint.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I do wish we had gone much further. But keeping in mind the circumstances and our desire to respond swiftly and proportionally I think this was a job well done . Escalation would have been a disaster for everyone .

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Operation Swift Retort in DCS (not the Grim Reapers version) - What it could have been if the PAF pilots had gone all out, however orders are orders and they showed professionalism and restraint.

In reality it could have been much worst for InAF, considering their staff was in panic and failing to identify friend from foe.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I do wish we had gone much further. But keeping in mind the circumstances and our desire to respond swiftly and proportionally I think this was a job well done . Escalation would have been a disaster for everyone .

What sort of disaster you could have imagined for Pakistan, considering that Indian ground radars were only able to see un-identified flying objects, which infect were their own assets. Their flying assets were in even worst situation, as well their communications was not functioning, their A2A / A2G missiles failed to take off.

We have witnessed that, not going any further was disastrous for Kashmir cause and Kashmiris and InAF is now revamping their assets and war doctrine.