PAF Gives Warning to Indian Navy in its New Video | World Defense

PAF Gives Warning to Indian Navy in its New Video

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
hey @Khafee can you tell us about PN i mean can our navy stand against indian navy considering the huge diff between warships and submarines numbers?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Ocean is vast and yes Indians have a lot more ships but that means a lot more targets for us.
We will have to be good in dispersing and hunting and that’s where something like J15 will be a complete game changer. Type 54 alone with Ada/swift/ missile crafts and frigates we will In sha Allah be a formidable force to deal with in two years .

I have always wondered why Indians take panga with us on the land or air but despite overwhelming force they don’t bother us at sea. The answer lies in asymmetrical warfare ... just for a second think about what will happen if Pakistan for any provocation decides to sink a commercial Indian ship/tanker or a ship heading to India. First the shipping companies will not find any insurance coverage for passing through the war zone and second we can shut down entire Indian trade to the west.
imagine their losses .... that’s why India always stays quiet and not ever use their ships .

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
i hope its not our nationalism talking.... although your answer seems logical to me