Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 39 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
From what I am hearing from my lowly sources ... relationship b/w the The US and Pakistan is wary at best and bordering on acrimonious at worst. Not a very conducive situation for The US offering anything of use (read as anything that can shorten the numeric gap b/w Pakistan & India via qualitative edge) to Pakistan.

We have been playing totally from the Chinese camp for the last few years. A shift, that has not been lost on The US.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
From what I am hearing from my lowly sources ... relationship b/w the The US and Pakistan is wary at best and bordering on acrimonious at worst. Not a very conducive situation for The US offering anything of use (read as anything that can shorten the numeric gap b/w Pakistan & India via qualitative edge) to Pakistan.

We have been playing totally from the Chinese camp for the last few years. A shift, that has not been lost on The US.
Giving NOC over Philippines means its between Pak and US not between US and Turkey I am very positive we will get NOC as well remember DOD offered Philippines both Apache and AH1Z

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Giving NOC over Philippines means its between Pak and US not between US and Turkey I am very positive we will get NOC as well remember DOD offered Philippines both Apache and AH1Z
Philippines, does not have Arab brothers backing it.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran /India comes atop Biden /Obama & Kamal's preferential list, while Pakistan is last on it.
Have no hopes!