Pakistan, China plan to destroy Indian Army through drugs | World Defense

Pakistan, China plan to destroy Indian Army through drugs

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
NEW DELHI: Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Saturday said Pakistan and China had a long-term strategy to destroy Indian Army by smuggling in vast quantities of drugs in the country.

"Two-thirds of regiments in the Indian Army are from the northern belt. If you do not have healthy youngsters there, how will Indian Army hire the men? Pakistan and China are looking at the long-term strategy to destroy Indian military system," Singh said speaking at HT Leadership Summit 2018 here.

Pakistan wanted to demolish the youth along the border-- Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat-- for its own security by pushing drugs in the country, he added.

Singh said 500 kg of heroin was seized from Punjab in the last one year besides 80kg from Uri in Jammu and Kashmir.

"What is the intention of Pakistan? Three weeks ago, 300 kg came to Mandvi port. If you want to sell it, then sell it in Mumbai or Delhi. It is more lucrative. Why is Amritsar your target?" asked Singh.

He said his government had cracked down on drugs business, which had pushed up price of heroin by over four times.

"We have set up a special task force to deal with drugs. And it seems to be working," he said.

However, it did not mean that drugs were not being pushed in India, Singh said.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...n-army-through-drugs/articleshow/66100384.cms

That is some serious allegation!

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
This is exaggerated dont you think?
sounds a bit exaggerated yes, however I would not be surprised if this does happen for one thing, the Indian Army is corrupted and very vulnerable to certain things.
knowing Pakistan, China they are known to pay Indians X amount of money in order to receive technological advances and disadvantages of certain systems.
a prime example of that is the current BrahMos situation

Timsah

Reactions
129 2 0
Country
Egypt
Pakistan is facing a critical situation which can not be overlooked due to the fact the Indians have amount almost a million troops, dozens of artillery pieces and in the future preparing to station 2-3 S-400 batteries as well as their Rafale fleet on the Indo-Pak border area.
facing this, Pakistan is becoming desperate and is trying to do anything and everything it can to weaken Indian forces on the border.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rgical-strike-in-india/videoshow/66204040.cms
in my link I provided, Pakistan is aiming to conduct 10 surgical strikes into India at any given time, it is starting to prove Pakistan is becoming weary of their rival, but can they carry out such a response is another question?

Drugs, on the other seems to be "exaggerated" however I see them using this method for a short time to see Indian troops desert posts and or be arrested on criminal charges in hopes of securing their border more tightly

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Pakistan is facing a critical situation which can not be overlooked due to the fact the Indians have amount almost a million troops, dozens of artillery pieces and in the future preparing to station 2-3 S-400 batteries as well as their Rafale fleet on the Indo-Pak border area.
facing this, Pakistan is becoming desperate and is trying to do anything and everything it can to weaken Indian forces on the border.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rgical-strike-in-india/videoshow/66204040.cms
in my link I provided, Pakistan is aiming to conduct 10 surgical strikes into India at any given time, it is starting to prove Pakistan is becoming weary of their rival, but can they carry out such a response is another question?

Drugs, on the other seems to be "exaggerated" however I see them using this method for a short time to see Indian troops desert posts and or be arrested on criminal charges in hopes of securing their border more tightly

India might outnumber Pakistan in terms of quantity but Pakistan can also inflict major harm upon India at any given time relying on its huge missile arsenal. India air force is not in good shape compare to Pakistan however, the growing force of Indian naval forces is a big concern to Pakistan's military capability. India vs Pakistan scenario is unlikely to take place but if it did happen China is no doubt going to jump in and that would invite the Russians as well. Does India have an areal nuclear capability? I know Pakistan does. Talking about second strike capability, Pakistan will become a lost cause IMO.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
This is exaggerated dont you think?
Actually from years, this has been strategy of Indian intel. to weaken the popular independence movement of Khalistan by addicting Sikh men with drugs, alcoholism and others.
Now once again the Khalistan movement is gaining strength, hence this blame game has started by Indian regime of high cast Hindus.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
India might outnumber Pakistan in terms of quantity but Pakistan can also inflict major harm upon India at any given time relying on its huge missile arsenal. India air force is not in good shape compare to Pakistan however, the growing force of Indian naval forces is a big concern to Pakistan's military capability. India vs Pakistan scenario is unlikely to take place but if it did happen China is no doubt going to jump in and that would invite the Russians as well. Does India have an areal nuclear capability? I know Pakistan does. Talking about second strike capability, Pakistan will become a lost cause IMO.

Preparation level of Indian army is not up-to the mark, as compare to Pakistan. Their under fed and demoralized soldiers will not be willing to go to any all out war front.
India's missile program is no match with Pakistan's all round missile program, which is tested to be deadly accurate and effective.
Again, Indian navy also has no reply to Pakistan's long range anti ship missiles and cruise missiles, which can be fired both from land and air, while Indian war machine is also behind Pakistan in net eccentric warfare, which is a force multiplier.
Besides, Pakistan is upgrading and updating it's sub-marine fleet in quite generous way. Unlike past wars, Pak navy has many more options and naval ports to launch it's response.
In short, there's ZERO chance of India getting in to all out war with Pakistan, all alone. No matter what are the circumstances. In case no war happens in next 10 years, Pakistan armed forces will be twice as superior as of today.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Actually from years, this has been strategy of Indian intel. to weaken the popular independence movement of Khalistan by addicting Sikh men with drugs, alcoholism and others.
Now once again the Khalistan movement is gaining strength, hence this blame game has started by Indian regime of high cast Hindus.

I don't see this pushing somewhere. Movement of Khalistan is weak in my opinion and its does not enjoy any outsider support either.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't see this pushing somewhere. Movement of Khalistan is weak in my opinion and its does not enjoy any outsider support either.
The movement itself is weak, but Sikhs do wish to have more autonomy, even better a state for them selves.