Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
look at this pic
View attachment 13942
and then this one:
View attachment 13941
Both from the same event, but one is real.

to me second picture seems highly/badly photoshoped, hopes the news attached by esteemed members is true.

as for the telephone, it cannot be the staff fault of doing it this way at the PM house but sometimes PM is so casual in the meetings, having choosing a place does not matter to him?

on the side note: our PM, socks with kaptan chappal so much irritates me.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I did say "maybe"

Btw you guys are so un-creative, its becoming a bore now. I'm thinking of taking a long vacation from this forum.
“Un-creative”

Chacha g, Not easy to fantasize about things that seem impossible and yet happening. For instance Indus Viper name.

And please, Don’t take another break yet again !!

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
“Un-creative”

Chacha g, Not easy to fantasize about things that seem impossible and yet happening. For instance Indus Viper name.

No vacation please.stay here we need to remain with us with all ur bank of knoweldge and informations.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
to me second picture seems highly/badly photoshoped, hopes the news attached by esteemed members is true.

as for the telephone, it cannot be the staff fault of doing it this way at the PM house but sometimes PM is so casual in the meetings, having choosing a place does not matter to him?

on the side note: our PM, socks with kaptan chappal so much irritates me.

IK once yelled at his staff " Don't ask me where to sit" from that day...no one dares to tell him..... remember, he acted same in Saudi while meeting with King....he did not stop after shaking hand with King...and the Saudi media highlighted the event for days...

With those pictures, it is obvious that PM is sitting on the chair reserved for Air Chief.....

SABRE

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
38 0 0
Country
Pakistan
i guess this plane was pitched to paf with full tot but the other version simgle engine
gen chuck yeager was the one who was brought in to woo PaF

F-20 Tiger Shark was pitched to both PAF & IAF with full TOT. India rejected & PAF went for F-16s.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
“Un-creative”

Munna, I do have to work for a living. I dont have oil wells that I can bank on.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
No vacation please.stay here we need to remain with us with all ur bank of knoweldge and informations.
Sir, sometimes, it is not possible, when Ops require my personal oversight.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
hey @Khafee indians were bitching about 40 PLAAF j-10 are currently parked in skardu underground airbase do you know any truth in it? or it is just usual rhetoric?
Usual Rhetoric, but you can tell them, that PN also has bases all over the South Asian Ocean region where it has hidden Boomers and SSK's. While PAF has 80 a/c's hidden in Pak, and another 80 in Khokaaf. |0|

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
Usual Rhetoric, but you can tell them, that PN also has bases all over the South Asian Ocean region where it has hidden Boomers and SSK's. While PAF has 80 a/c's hidden in Pak, and another 80 in Khokaaf. |0|

du mairay garage mai bhi hain abhi cng dalwa kar aaya hun