Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 244 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@aliraza @AliYusuf @Caprxl @TsAr @TomCat @Gripen9 Any new h/w expectations from Chaudhary sahabs visit to the US?

My personal list/opinion is as follows in decreasing order of Priority;

1) Vipers (since you asked this on the relevant thread so just using your shoulder (:-) )
2) More Zulus, as you hinted earlier, 12 won't cut it, all cobras are to be replaced
3) MRAPS ? There are rumors coming about PA doing something about them but do not know from where, so maybe from US? But I doubt as we would be needing em in large numbers & seeing their cost.
4) Transport fleet upgradation? C130s..? Where are we with those talks? It started & then no update after that.
5) This is more of my wish list, this last point, Tankers for Viper fleet? I mean why they have sanctioned us from acquiring one?Maybe PAF not deem it necessary as well for as our Op needs are being managed?? But with the expansion of Viper fleet, I think we ought to have a pair of em. Still am not sure if we really need em.

Following are not related to h/w but just some points that would come up probably;

- Sharing proofs of India's involvement in Lahore & Dasu Dam incident, asking em to put a leash on em.
- FATF issue of Pak getting out of grey list & putting India on one (not saying it will happen but points being raised)
- CSF, a long shot, max if we get something out of it will be Defence articles but not a Dime will be transferred to SBP account.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I have heard scuttlebutt of Pakistan gov. siding with Taliban, against Afghan Gov. could cause problems, anyone info on this?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I have heard scuttlebutt of Pakistan gov. siding with Taliban, against Afghan Gov. could cause problems, anyone info on this?
ISI chief was in DC, they are on the same page.

Doesnt matter who is in power in Afg.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
could just be Afgan Gov trying to play blame game, bringing Pakistan into the matter, but yes they have been blaming Pakistan for some of their failures

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
could just be Afgan Gov trying to play blame game, bringing Pakistan into the matter, but yes they have been blaming Pakistan for some of their failures
All stake holders excluding Ghani Govt agree on political solution I hope with bit arm twist they will back on track to deal with ISIS all three US Pakistan and taliban on same page

PatriotPak

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
38 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Judging by the roars of fighter jets, either new batch has landed in Karachi or it's due to 14th August air show thats held at sea view every year. Fingers cross anyways.