Pakistan gets reprieve on FATF watchlist, says Asif | Page 2 | World Defense

Pakistan gets reprieve on FATF watchlist, says Asif

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Unfortunately, China abstained and GCC switch at last moments...This is what confirmed by Interior Minister tweet and Adviser (Finance)Dr.Miftha in media, presented at the meeting...
Chinese ambassador referred to issue as complex ..While there is complete silence from GCC ...
On the other hand its complete failure of government diplomacy
Govt confirms Pakistan will be placed on FATF terror financing watchlist in June
https://www.dawn.com/news/1392285/g...ed-on-fatf-terror-financing-watchlist-in-june

When you have crooks in power, laundering money all day long, it is bound to be China, KSA/ GCC's fault, after all PPP and now PMLN, are voted in by them.

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 38
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 51

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Its indeed odd and I'm still not convinced. Why would Saudi Arabia and China took the back seat is beyond my understanding.

One needs to ask, why did their all weather friend, whose friendship is taller than the mountains, and deeper than the seas, dump them like a hot potato.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
When you have crooks in power, laundering money all day long, it is bound to be China, KSA/ GCC's fault, after all PPP and now PMLN, are voted in by them.
Come on ....We know its US pressure nothing else, nothing to do with Nawaz or PPP in-fact US would like to keep them in power..It has all to do in the context of Afghanistan and US trying to humiliate Pakistan...
Further more allies or friends support "State" Not governments...If there is regime change in GCC , should Pakistan change its policies w.r.t to it..

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
One needs to ask, why did their all weather friend, whose friendship is taller than the mountains, and deeper than the seas, dump them like a hot potato.
Dumped by China for there VP, but what does motivate GCC:-E..You don't need to do that to prove an act of GCC vis-a-vis China

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Come on ....We know its US pressure nothing else, nothing to do with Nawaz or PPP in-fact US would like to keep them in power..It has all to do in the context of Afghanistan and US trying to humiliate Pakistan
Have you seen any statements & action against the US, by the two biggest political parties?

The day Pakistanis elect, Leaders, and NOT Politicians, thing will change, until then, my sympathies, and condolences, are all that I can offer.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Dumped by China for there VP, but what does motivate GCC:-E..You don't need to do that to prove an act of GCC vis-a-vis China

The fact, that their are genuine chinks in your Armour. Time to wake up and admit it.

Just as an example, for the last 4 yrs you didn't even have a foreign minister.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Have you seen any statements & action against the US, by the two biggest political parties?

The day Pakistanis elect, Leaders, and NOT Politicians, thing will change, until then, my sympathies, and condolences, are all that I can offer.
This is what my point is "recent fiasco has nothing to with it Nawaz or Zardari corruption" it has totally different dimension

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is what my point is "recent fiasco has nothing to with it Nawaz or Zardari corruption" it has totally different dimension
You are missing the elephant in the room.

Peace Mate. Over and Out!

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
The fact, that their are genuine chinks in your Armour. Time to wake up and admit it.

Just as an example, for the last 4 yrs you didn't even have a foreign minister.
Yes , admitting that FO is Achilles' heel but even then what cause to switch a vote ? It was same for Turkey who stood till last.