Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
if Rafale jets were inducted on time: IAF chief

"In the Balakot operation, we had technology on our side, and we could launch precision stand of weapons with great accuracy. In the subsequent engagements, we came out better because we upgraded our MiG-21s, Bisons, and Mirage-2000 aircraft," he said.
"The results would have been further skewed in our favour had we inducted the Rafale aircraft in time," Dhanoa said.

My question:
If all was done with accuracy and precision by IAF, incl. subsequent engagements, than why IAF didn't shot all of PAF jet's, which according to them were in the air, within close proximity to border?
If Bisons and Mirage-2000 are upgraded recently, than why do they need Rafael?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
if Rafale jets were inducted on time: IAF chief

"In the Balakot operation, we had technology on our side, and we could launch precision stand of weapons with great accuracy. In the subsequent engagements, we came out better because we upgraded our MiG-21s, Bisons, and Mirage-2000 aircraft," he said.
"The results would have been further skewed in our favour had we inducted the Rafale aircraft in time," Dhanoa said.

My question:
If all was done with accuracy and precision by IAF, incl. subsequent engagements, than why IAF didn't shot all of PAF jet's, which according to them were in the air, within close proximity to border?
If Bisons and Mirage-2000 are upgraded recently, than why do they need Rafael?

@Joe Shearer Would you like to answer this one?

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
No R-77 on Bison a radar on Bison has a insufficient range to guide R-77 to its max range, only R-73 were recovered, these are all R-73 not 2 R-77 and 2 R-73 @BATMAN :-E

If Bison's radar doesnt have the range to guide a BVR missile, it could have been possible either through the SU30 radar dubbed as Mini AWACS measuring range of target for Bison if Bison had data link ability or through Bison's FLIR itself.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
In order to responds to the misleading and ludicrous propaganda of Indians, finally PAF opened up at the occasion of 6-7 September, defense day of Pakistan.

It's in Urdu, link is for reference.

In summary:
Apart from the capture of the video from the a guided missile, which was suppose to hit Indian supply depo, and all of the 4 A2A missiles of disgraced Indian pilot Abhinandan, were shown intact to the wreckage of mig-21.
On the occasion, Airmarshall, Haseeb made open offer to all world analysts to come and inspect those 4 missiles, namely 2xR73 & 2xR77 and offer is open to Indians as well. While i doubt, if they will ever come and neither BBC will send it's keen Indian reporters and otherwise regional champ. Becky.

Other highlight, as expected... it was Pakistani PM who was culprit of protecting Indian targets so diligently, that otherwise late informed PM, proactively was involved in protecting Indian interests, pride, aircrafts, supply depots, and soldiers as well. Orders were complied with heavy heart, as it was evident from the accounts of pilots and other officers of PAF.
Ground radar controller GC Rana Illiyas, goes on to state that he got only 2 clearances out of 9 locked targets.

Shame on you Imran Khan. You clearly don't deserve your position as head of state, despite the fact that you got 25% representation in 2018 elections, with support of PPP Punjab.

Normally as a Pakistani, i should have felt proud of the occasion, but in reality i felt ashamed hearing all the accounts. incl. those of the pilots involved. wherein they keep repeating, they could do what they were paid to do, if political leadership had not tied their hands. by so called democratic leadership, who do not even represent even 1/4 of Pakistani population and i'm sure now he is only left with support of Indian and Iranian implants.

Good thing,... air marshal said, he may not be able to restrain his pilots next time.
A word of warning to Imran Khan and his Trojan horse cabinet. I'm sure until now, he already had told his masters that next time any such restrain order will expose him like day light.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I was so excited I literally jumped off my bed.
There is a real video of SOW that hit the target deep inside IOK. Excellent move by Pakistanis to shut Indians up.
Someone should now ask Indians to release the video of their attacks showing bombs going through the Tin roofs and killing 300 people without leaving a mark on the building. What kind of Cow mata bomb can do that?

Video of SOW starts at 1030 mark: