Pakistan warns India of uncontrollable consequences | World Defense

Pakistan warns India of uncontrollable consequences

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
The war between India and Pakistan is inevitable. The question is when, how and who will start it.

India is in a terrible social and economic situation. Their economic problems are at Much bigger and different level. They have almost 480 million people right now that are unemployed , sleeping hungry and the resentment against the federal government is the highest ever. Like any conman, Modi first step in power was to Muzzle the press and bought them over .

His management of the covid crisis was shocking to say the least. Day after day the world watched in horror as millions of poor begged for food and walked hundreds of miles home and many died in blistering heat.
Midi knows he cannot feed them and the only way to win back support in their hearts in through something he knows the best.

Worse his recent bruising at the Chinese border made him look even more incompetent and coward.

He desperately needs to get back in control and the only way he knows is through his time tested and proven way: lie and start a conflict with Pakistan.

He doesn’t even have to win any fight against Pakistan. All he has to do is to let the press make his outrageous lies turn into an honest truth. Hungry people will be fed propaganda and lies that they will happily consume and digest.

one Indian movie director was once asked why most Indian films are made in the beauty of foreign countries and people shown are beutiful and outrageously rich.
his response was simple.... poor and hungry people buy a 20 Rs tickets and for two hours they forget their misery and poverty and live a fantasy world and go home happy.

As much as I often disagree with Mastan Khan I am starting to agree that we needed to give better spanking to Indians last time to stop them ever again to feel they can do some limited shit show and get to present to their nation as if they conquered Kashmir. May be we did miss the opportunity and will regret it now. Only time will tell.

I hope people will take part in this discussion and answer one question: knowing that Modi will defenietly do something should we do something preemptively or wait for the attack and then respond .

let’s discuss pros and cons of any such strategy.

Khafee being a military man what would you do if you knew a plan is made to attack your troops?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
IK visits ISI headquarter with the army chief :

1FFABAE1-2734-4BA6-B892-E3FD9BAC3C11.jpeg
5A889518-5CB9-4C5B-B521-AFEDD30EF04C.jpeg

Alucard

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan demonstrated in the past that they will no tolerate Indian misbehaviour whatsoever. I like that about our brother in Pakistan, they take the regional threat seriously.

But in an all out war their only chance of victory is the immediate use of nuclear weapons. Which is just as bad as losing.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan demonstrated in the past that they will no tolerate Indian misbehaviour whatsoever. I like that about our brother in Pakistan, they take the regional threat seriously.

But in an all out war their only chance of victory is the immediate use of nuclear weapons. Which is just as bad as losing.

Thanks for your response but I would very much like to bust this misconception of the immediate use of the nuclear weapons.

War is very destructive and yes we cannot match them in numbers and quantity .

Someone claimed that Pakistan only managed to win on Feb 27 because we planned it very well and sneaked in.

That is absolutely untrue. The only party that had a real surprise benefit and sneaked in was India. We didn’t expect them to be so stupid but they proved us incorrect and they paid dearly.

If India could plan for months, had a complete advantage of surprise and technology and yet failed to deliver this I am sure didn’t go unnoticed to our planners.
This was like an empty goal posts and all you had to do was to kick in the ball and they missed. It’s not just embarrassing but speaks volumes about The skills of their best machines and best men flying them.

Any conflict will be short , intense and will end soon. The cost escalation will be too high for both countries .

Let’s for a second focus on India. With a start of war the foreign investors will panic and immediately pull Out their investments in the stocks and bonds , shipping companies will stop importing and exporting , the economic cost will be tremendous for both but with India being in the worst recession ever and heavily leveraged in the world market their losses will be a lot more.

Pakistan can still keep shippinh lanes open from the middle east side but India’s trade and dependence on oil etc will be closed .

How long do you think India can fight knowing very well the economic losses or the threat of the bomb.

I don’t think they will fight for too long or take a chance to fight long and face the bomb.We can fight for two weeks and after that anything is possible.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Thanks for your response but I would very much like to bust this misconception of the immediate use of the nuclear weapons.

Someone claimed that Pakistan only managed to win on Feb 27 because we planned it very well and sneaked in.

That is absolutely untrue. The only party that had a real surprise benefit and sneaked in was India. We didn’t expect them to be so stupid but they proved us incorrect and they paid dearly.

If India could plan for months, had a complete advantage of surprise and technology and yet failed to deliver this I am sure didn’t go unnoticed to our planners.
This was like an empty goal posts and all you had to do was to kick in the ball and they missed. It’s not just embarrassing but speaks volumes about The skills of their best machines and best men flying them.

Any conflict will be short , intense and will end soon. The cost escalation will be too high for both countries .

Let’s for a second focus on India. With a start of war the foreign investors will panic and immediately pull Out their investments in the stocks and bonds , shipping companies will stop importing and exporting , the economic cost will be tremendous for both but with India being in the worst recession ever and heavily leveraged in the world market their losses will be a lot more.

Pakistan can still keep shippinh lanes open from the middle east side but India’s trade and dependence on oil etc will be closed .

How long do you think India can fight knowing very well the economic losses or the threat of the bomb.

I don’t think they will fight for too long or take a chance to fight long and face the bomb.We can fight for two weeks and after that anything is possible.
Ya, Pakistan beat all the drums before marching into IOK.

Alucard

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

I see what you are saying. Usually the event of an all out war is a rare occurrence in any region if the balance of power is somewhat close in terms of the ability to achieve objectives (ignore the crap about army size etc coz it is not a good indicator ultimately).

I understand fully that there is a measurable difference between India and Pakistan.

Lets assume for the sake of argument that a worldwide chaos erupts (virus, energy shortage for long months, major shifts in the global balance of power) then all countries and resources are out for grabs by anyone who can enforce their will on others. in that case, strategically speaking, Pakistan will use nuclear weapons against India. and they will strike first. Thats how it should go if you want to preserve your nation state.

Notice that I am setting extreme conditions and speaking strategically. I am not interested in small skirmishes that happens every once in a while whereby never tipping the balance of the region there. This just comes with the territory.

Respect and regards,

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
As much i welcome this statement, but this statement is in conflict with Imran Khan's narrative of ''better sense should prevail'' ''resolving differences by talks'' and mind it these statements were after pulling plug on 'operation swift retort'

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Dont you think that Pakistan will have same scenario where whatever little investors we have will be pulling out? IMO question is not how long india can fight but instead how long we can fight? If india is facing hunger and unemployment, we have even bigger menace where people are divided in sects.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Nothing unites the nation like the prospect of war with India. I wouldn’t worry about sectarianism .
War is not fought and won by the side with the greater resources and money.... if Hizbollah can make Isreal sue for peace and emberass a numerically and technologically far superior enemy then Pakistan India scenario I presented is even more possible :

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
you got a valid point and I have seen the reaction of people on 27th Feb as I was in Pak and traveling. Anyhow I would love to see some honest opinion on how long we can fight a war with our eastern neighbor?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
yeah that’s the question for the military people to answer ....
But honestly do you think anyone in this day and age will launch a full scale war.... I don’t remember last time when two powerful countries fought full scale war since Iran Iraq war ..

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
yeah that’s the question for the military people to answer ....
But honestly do you think anyone in this day and age will launch a full scale war.... I don’t remember last time when two powerful countries fought full scale war since Iran Iraq war ..
@Zeeman that was your question though

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
???I changed my mind ... I don’t wanna start war for ten days and realize I cannot finish it on time .