pakistani reporter insults UAE and gulf states | Page 2 | World Defense

pakistani reporter insults UAE and gulf states

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
That doesnt answer my questions or maybe you didnt get what i meant.
I was not talking about Pakistan.

LOL sorry brother. Its just that Im pissed at Pakistan. If you are referring to a direct confrontation with Iran then this isn't the right time. We need to take Syria first and then build a left wing over there. Assad as of now has full support of the Russians unless Turkey and Jordan jumps in and take out Assad while we deal with the Mullah otherwise the Russians are going to support the Mullah amid to minimizing US missiles shield because they know what will the after math be. The geo political of the middle east is very complex and we are just waiting to see the outcome of the joint military force of Arab League as of now. Let's finish off what we started first in Yemen and see how things will come out about. The Syrian rebels are advancing these days and might push Assad a little back to the mediterranean sea. I would love to see Saudi-Mullah war breaks out. I assure you I will be in the first line. Iran does only know the language of iron and fire.

he is talking about iran... il explain the reason later on today. its a bit long and complicated.
...silly me {}

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
These middle east countries need to be nuked for there ever to be peace in that region. Too many dividing factors such as race and religion for there to ever be lasting peace. Every day there is something for them to disagree on and I like the rest of the world is just getting tired of them on a whole.