Pakistani 'spy' pigeon carrying coded message captured along IB in Jammu and Kashmir | World Defense

Pakistani 'spy' pigeon carrying coded message captured along IB in Jammu and Kashmir

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistani 'spy' pigeon carrying coded message captured along IB in Jammu and Kashmir
Press Trust of India
Jammu
May 25, 2020

A pigeon, suspected to be trained in Pakistan for spying, was captured along the International Border (IB) in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said on Monday.

They said the pigeon, carrying a "coded message", was captured by residents of Manyari village in Hiranagar sector soon after it flew into this side from Pakistan.
Security agencies concerned are working to decipher the "coded message", the officials said.

"The villagers handed over the pigeon (to the local police station) yesterday. A ring was seen attached to one of its legs with some numbers on it and a probe is on," Senior Superintendent of Police of Kathua Shailendra Mishra said.

1590428828700.png

Security agencies concerned are working to decipher the "coded message". (File photo from Getty Images)

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
By the way this guy in the picture is a good friend of mine and this Jeremy guy used his picture and super imposed and now he is pissed ...

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Was making fun of indians on many youtubes videos.Ordinary Pakistanis were enjoying and commenting on it but even indians surprised why Pakistan main stream media giving us free pass .aab kun unhain batayee indian sy ziayda india kay wafadar hamary media houses main baithy hain Modi ji ki tu uss sy ziyada zillat khud unky apny kai journalist kar rahy hain par afreen hai kanjar Pakistani journos par

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
D65628A9-1320-4A94-A6F3-71EFDD565BA6.jpeg

The entire net work is busted .... another agent fell today. He was arrested in his way to work .... May Lord have mercy on our pegion company :

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
World Defense Exclusive :

Guys please read confidential report on how I dian busted our spy network:

Pakistani spy pigeon: The proof
Nadeem F. ParachaUpdated June 04, 2015
Facebook Count
Twitter Share
Yesterday, Indian police detained a pigeon at the border with Pakistan, after it was found carrying a warning note to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Last year as well, India had arrested a pigeon, which it claimed to be a spy from Pakistan. While we wait for further news, here's the proof the Indian government provided following last year's arrest.
Last week, Indian authorities announced the capture of a Pakistani spy pigeon. The Indian intelligence agency, RAW, claimed that the pigeon was specially trained by the Pakistani spy agency, the ISI, to fly into Indian territory on a spying mission.
To corroborate its claims, RAW released some photos (taken by a RAW parrot) that shows the Pakistani pigeon indulging in various spying actives in and over India. RAW chief, Roger Binny, told reporters that the photos also proved that the Pakistani pigeon (code name: Ghutarghoon Khan) had been conducting spying missions in India for many years, maybe even decades!
Below are the photos that RAW released to substantiate its startling claims.

Ghutarghoon Khan secretly spying on the pet ducks of the RAW chief ...
55700aef4ce7a.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan seducing and then recruiting a female Indian pigeon ...
55700af1e8d37.jpg

A Ghutarghoon Khan selfie taken outside a nuclear plant in Bihar.
55700aeee8b26.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan fighting a patriotic Indian squirrel. The squirrel's body was found in a fish pond nearby.
55700aef9e540.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan polluting Indian river ...
55700af01ad44.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan attacking an innocent Indian from the air.
55700af0a0079.jpg

PM Modi proudly exhibits a hat specially designed to ward off attacks by Pakistani pigeons from the air ...
55700af1dc216.jpg

An ISI agent paying Ghutarghoon Khan money to conduct more aerial bombings in India ...
5570186e341ae.jpg

A Chinese scientist working closely with the ISI installing a micro-camera in Ghutargoon Khan's left eye ...
55700af46122d.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan disguised as a Bollywood actress ...
55700af2bed40.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan disrupting a cricket Test match in India. Specifically trying to injure the world's fastest, deadliest, bestest fast bowler, Ishant Sharma ...
5570190e0cd38.jpg

Ghutarghoon Khan secretly and strategically placed during Modi-Obama meeting ...
55700af373a1d.png

Catastrophic devastation caused by Ghutarghoon Khan ...
5570186fcb524.jpg

Finally, Ghutarghoon Khan apprehended and put where he belongs. The Republic of India is safe. Long live RAW! Ghutarghoon Khan's final words: 'My name is Khan, and I'm not a spy!'
55700aee40b2b.jpg

Facebook Count
Twitter Share
Author Image
Nadeem F. Paracha is a cultural critic and senior columnist for Dawn Newspaper and Dawn.com. He is also the author of two books on the social history of Pakistan, End of the Past and The Pakistan Anti-Hero.
He tweets @NadeemfParacha

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani man demands return of ‘spy’ pigeon detained in India

“All India has to do is add Pakistan dialling code before the so-called coded message attached with the pigeon and they can talk to me.”

This is 42-year-old Habibullah who is a resident of a village in Narowal, 4km from the Working Boundary between India and Pakistan in Sialkot sector. He claims that the “Pakistani spy” detained by Indian forces is his pet female pigeon.

Demanding an apology from the Indian government and Indian media, he said, “Neither anyone from India nor from Pakistan has contacted me over this spy row. If we can return Indian pilot, India can also return my pigeon with respect.”

According to Times of India, the pigeon was found by a woman resident of Kathua district.

It quoted Kathua Police senior superintendent Shailendra Kumar Mishra saying, “We don’t know from where it came. Locals captured it near our fences. We have found a ring in its foot on which some numbers are written. Further investigation is underway.

Habibullah told The Independent the name of the detained pigeon of the year-old black and white female pigeon is Golden Madi. She has pink has been sprayed on her, he said. She has a bracelet around her foot on which his contact number is inscribed.

Habibullah is a resident of Bugga Village in Narowal. He said, “On Eid day, I let about 12 pigeons, including Golden Madi, fly. All pigeons returned except Golden Madi.” He added that later he came to news that his pigeon has been arrested by Indian forces.

“I have almost 250 pigeons and have been keeping pigeons for the last 30 years or so. I just want my Golden Madi back so that she can participate in pigeon competition due to take place on Thursday.”

Talking about the competition he said that the competition takes place twice a year and the winner is the one whose pigeon flies the longest time. “We have been training the pigeons for the last one month. I was so sure of winning this competition and prize money with Golden Madi flying.”

Habibullah said the pigeon’s breed has the ability to fly for 12 to 13 hours at a stretch.

Explaining the code attached to the bird’s foot that Indian officials are investigating, he said owners attach contact numbers to pigeons’ feet so that people could return them.

“Golden Madi also have a ring attached to her foot with my contact number inscribed on it. All Indian forces have to do is add dialling code 0092 before the number and they can ascertain that she is my pet and not a spy.”

This is not the first time that a pigeon has been labelled a “spy” and detained. In 2015, a pigeon was intercepted in Manwal village of India. The pigeon was stamped with “Tehsil Shakargarh, district Narowal”. Shakargarh is the same place where pigeon flying competition takes place twice a year and in which Habibullah also wanted Golden Madi to participate.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
in other words u wanna say indians are so incompetent they cant even catch an pigeon by themselves ????uffff making joke of mighty endians army power? ™¡£
That pic is of Israelis

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Israeli pilots are flying Indian jets and on the ground Israelis are operating ...... what other proof do you want .???.. look at th face of our patriot