Pakistan's missile can target all of India | World Defense

Pakistan's missile can target all of India

rares209

Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Romania
Pakistan has test-fired a ballistic missile able to carry a nuclear warhead to every part of India. Yesterday's test was another escalation in Islamabad's effort to keep pace with its neighbouring rival's formidable military advancements.

Pakistani military leaders said the Shaheen-III missile had a range of up 2735km, which could enable it to reach deep into the Middle East, including Israel.

After the missile was fired into the Arabian Sea, the head of the military unit that oversees Pakistan's nuclear programme congratulated scientists and engineers for "achieving yet another milestone of historic significance".

The medium-range Shaheen-III is an updated version of the shorter-range Shaheen-I and Shaheen-II.

43e885102cf09a1268c51052f7138b2663ad29af_620x311.jpg

Source: Pakistan's missile can target all of India - World - NZ Herald News

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Compared to North Korean missiles, Pakistan missiles are of a better quality with little to zero chances of failing. I would not mind nuclear proliferation as long as the goal is to eradicate terrorists like Boko Haram and ISIS. It seems that states are manufacturing weapons of mass destruction only to intimidate other states. That shouldn't be. Today's biggest enemy is terrorism. Should their presence persist, states will cease to exist in the future.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Compared to North Korean missiles, Pakistan missiles are of a better quality with little to zero chances of failing. I would not mind nuclear proliferation as long as the goal is to eradicate terrorists like Boko Haram and ISIS. It seems that states are manufacturing weapons of mass destruction only to intimidate other states. That shouldn't be. Today's biggest enemy is terrorism. Should their presence persist, states will cease to exist in the future.
Would you nuke Mosul? To kill 5000 terrorist, would you completely wipe out a city with a population of 2 million ?

What about the nuclear fallout which will effect tens of millions of people in the region ?

You can't nuke terrorists...

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Would you nuke Mosul? To kill 5000 terrorist, would you completely wipe out a city with a population of 2 million ?

What about the nuclear fallout which will effect tens of millions of people in the region ?

I hope this guy doesn't hold an important position in the political arena or in the military. He is going to nuke everyone he doesn't like. He definitely was high on something when wrote that post.:-P~

@Topic: I have been talking with @DeltaForce103 about Pakistan missiles arsenal but seems like he has some doubt about it.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
@Topic: I have been talking with @DeltaForce103 about Pakistan missiles arsenal but seems like he has some doubt about it.

Pakistan already has the Shaheen-II missile with a range of 2,500 km, which covers the vast majority of India. This makes Shaheen-III, with a range of 2,750 km, a minor upgrade at best. Since development on Shaheen-III purportedly began in the early 2000s, I don't think these are exactly impressive technological gains either.

There's also a significant chance that the Indian Ballistic Missile Shield, which has a maximum range of 2,500 km could shoot down the missile before it even leaves Pakistani airspace. I see no information to suggest that this was "a milestone of historic significance".

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines

Did I say you have to include innocent people? Sure I would nuke an entire deserted city, populated by terrorists. I see every reason to do so. I hope the innocent ones would have enough time to evacuate. They should be given enough time to evacuate. For how long should we be lenient with these terrorists? Will you wait until more hapless lives will get dragged into their evil schemes?

I hope this guy doesn't hold an important position in the political arena or in the military. He is going to nuke everyone he doesn't like. He definitely was high on something when wrote that post.:-P~

You're the one who jumped into that conclusion, anyway. A pity.

Dez97

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
USA
WOW this should definitely make news, for some reason I feel like this will come back around to be a different story with the same elements.