Pentagon Moves to Allow Transgender People to Serve Openly in the Military | Page 2 | World Defense

Pentagon Moves to Allow Transgender People to Serve Openly in the Military

GeeCee

Reactions
Country
USA
Trust me guys, the drill sergeant will push the boundaries of these people in boot camp. They will purposely try to break them. Using the most worst language and mental games will be used in trying to break their mental stability. They needs to prove to them that they are war ready. We can't have transgenders breaking on the battle field.
You're probably right. Then someone will scream discrimination, bullying or some other nonsense, and win the case when they go to court. Count on it. It's going to happen.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1
Country
USA
My ex- husband became my ex-wife about 10 or so years ago. Joey died, and Joan was born. And this isn't some fetish. Its a full time thing. She takes hormones which have completely cut off the testosterone production. She has grown her own boobs, even. When we were together "he" never backed down from a fight, and "he" never lost, either. But now? If someone even suggests that they are going to hit her, she's in tears. This is an example of "you couldn't pay her enough to join". However, at the doctor today I saw a woman. Who was referred to as "sir" when she went to get her vitals. This person was over 6ft tall, (I'm guessing). Their voice was deeper than my husband's (who is very, very "he"). And if they weighed less than 250, it wasn't much less. I'm guessing quite a bit more. When the transgender is a f2m tranny, they take male hormones. The exact same hormones an athlete takes when they are juicing, (steroids). I would love to see ANYONE mess with "him".

I'm assuming pre-ops will be in the barracks with the same physical gender people. If this is the case m2f are not going to join. They lack the very thing that would make someone want to join the service. And the f2m will squish anyone they came up against. They are going to consider the exact situation you described. They don't so much as go to the gas station without being prepared to be f*cked with.