Phased-Array Radar-Equipped Destroyers | World Defense

Phased-Array Radar-Equipped Destroyers

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
China is coming up in the world. By 2018 they will surpass Japan if their production of phased-array radar-equipped destroyers stays on its current path. Of course this would be the case seeing as China has the largest population and so they would have more hands in the building process. Although, I don't know how I feel about them increasing their Naval Destroyers especially ones this advanced. It is almost as if they are preparing for something.... Any way, here is the article I read about this on.

China's DDGs Set To Outnumber Neighbors'

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
It's always distressing to hear about countries building their military might, especially when you're not sure about their motivations. I believe every country has a right to defend themselves, and to do that they need a strong military. But at what point is enough enough? Sting did a song back in the 80s called "Russians" about the Cold War between the US and Russia and the possibility of a nuclear war. He makes the point "I hope the Russians love their children, too". That's all we can hope for, that all governments love their children enough to keep the peace.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
It does seem that every country has been arming up and increasing their military lately. It seems as if they are preparing for something big. Russia is trying increase their military size, China is trying to increase their Naval fleet, other countries have approved the purchase of more jet fighters, tanks, and other weapons.... I just don't know what to think.