Physical Warfare Won't End ISIS | World Defense

Physical Warfare Won't End ISIS

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
Comedians Bill Maher & Stephen Colbert discussed it on Late Night with Stephen Colber (though the the news-media reporting it buried it beneath "Stephen Vs. Bill on Religion" & "The AcroCats"). Colbert & Maher concluded that ISIS keeps gaining support because 'they share ideas with the mainstream.'

Ideas like 'all gays no longer deserve to live' & 'women are a lower class than independent citizen' ... Bill Maher advises liberal media to give these ideas no quarter.

That shows me that we ought to use a variation of the Christians' strategy (of renaming ideas & customs to attribute them to THEIR god & -his servants/legends), attributing ISIS's ideas to 'failures' (like 'satan and his demons' or |O| the FANTASTIC FOUR-remake).

What do you think?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I'm very confused at what point you're trying to make Doc, it's like a blend of satire and sarcasm. :D

Anyways, if Bill wasn't so pro-Israeli right wing people would take him seriously, until he condemns them he is a Zionist shill. The Islamic holy book will remain unchanged. They can try corrupting the people through other means but there will always be a generation which reverses such trends. This is actually something the prophet of Islam prophesied, he said every 100 years God will send a generation to make sure Muslims stay or get back on their course.

For Bill, he wants Arab nations to accept Israeli occupation, then he wants to change their cultures and make sure their lives revolve around partying/drinking. Then they want to invest and make as much money as they can so they can take high positions also in the Arab world and control it. Finally, they want our women to be demoralized so they can try getting them to have sexual relations with them(Jews). I don't about you guys @WebMaster , @Gasoline , @Scorpion but I'm not letting that happen. %-) _-+-_

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't about you guys @WebMaster , @Gasoline , @Scorpion but I'm not letting that happen. %-) _-+-_

NOOOOOPE ! wanna me slaughter you and drink your blood ? or what ?:D

Mr.Bill must know that religion and cultures are above suspicion. Which means it's not able to be doubted, questioned, or criticized. These two things are entirely trustworthy and represent the real identity of Muslims. Idea, violence or any mean won't change what Muslims are believing in. Because they're following the orders of God not the orders of Humans !

Indeed Islam can't be fabricated like what happened to the other religions, and those who tried to do that have never succeeded, so they preferred attacking Islam/Muslims instead of trying to change the people.

He just said some facts and the most important one is " you can't wipe out people off the map, that's not gonna happen ", so he suggested using the idea rather than violence. He's a good guy. |0| lol

However, Mr.Bill and his kind of people must live with that and accept to live in peace since there is a place for all of us whatever is our sect or religion, after all we're living on the same planet,don't we ?

Israel has a special place in all Muslims' hearts. I guess you know what I mean ? 0O\

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Seriously guys! LoL who watches this joker.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
They made it to look too funny. I do not see anything funny in these ideas or whatever he is naming them. When you speak about some serious topic like ME, ISIS or something in that fashion you probably shouldn't laugh and make jokes this much. The only reason for that is some audience will not be able to know whether you are serious or ironic/sarcastic about it. This is a waste of time if you ask me. I can't see the question here. What i think of his ideas? I think he is not Louis Ck and his stand up is not very funny.