Picture of The Day | Page 7 | World Defense

Picture of The Day

timelord731

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
An AAV spins before parking in vehicle stowage.

aat.sized.jpg
Is this in a ship? Or a dock of some kind?

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Thursday, March 26, 2015
An aerial view of a public cemetery in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, China, March 26, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer

r

Reuters / Monday, March 23, 2015
An aerial view shows houses outside the town of Diffa, Niger, March 21, 2015. REUTERS/Joe Penney

r

Reuters / Friday, November 14, 2014
Egmont National Park in New Zealand with Mt. Taranaki at its center is seen in a Landsat 8 satellite image. REUTERS/NASA/USGS/Handout via Reuters

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Friday, September 19, 2014
Oil goes into a tailings pond at the Suncor tar sands operations near Fort McMurray, Alberta. REUTERS/Todd Korol

r

Reuters / Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Heavy fog rolls by early in the morning near the Dubai Marina. REUTERS/Steve Crisp

r

Reuters / Monday, November 10, 2014
The town of Susuz is seen on the northern shore of the Ataturk dam through the window of a passenger aircraft flying over south-eastern Turkey province of Adiyaman. REUTERS/Yannis Behrakis

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Monday, September 08, 2014
Ha Long Bay in Vietnam is seen from a seaplane. REUTERS/Kham

r

Reuters / Tuesday, July 15, 2014
An aerial view of a house in its compound in Leer, Unity State, South Sudan. REUTERS/Andreea Campeanu

r

Reuters / Thursday, March 21, 2013
An aerial view shows the diplomatic area of Doha, Qatar. REUTERS/Fadi Al-Assaad

r

Reuters / Thursday, March 20, 2014
A farmer walks behind a tractor sowing a field near Arras, northern France. REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol

r

Reuters / Monday, December 21, 2009
An aerial view of the Burj Dubai, the world's tallest tower, in Dubai. REUTERS/Matthias Seifert

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Monday, November 11, 2013
An ipe (lapacho) tree is seen in this aerial view of the Amazon rainforest near the city of Novo Progresso, Para State, Brazil. REUTERS/Nacho Doce

r

Reuters / Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Bucket-wheel reclaimers move iron ore at a loading terminal in the town of Port Hedland, located in the Pilbara region of western Australia. REUTERS/David Gray

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Just in case we need more reasons to be thankful for living in the greatest country in the world!

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
HA HA HA! Good one! I don't know who these goofy looking talking heads are, and I don't give a shite! My statement stands, and so does my country, by the grace of God.

US is not the greatest country as you just said. Statistically confirmed.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
US is not the greatest country as you just said. Statistically confirmed.

You keep showing idiots like Bill Maher, and pretending that they are somehow a watershed for the success of my country! What is ticking inside the old cranium, scorpion? Give it a rest. I know that you have a habit on this forum of always having the last word, juvenile though it may be, so go ahead and have it. I won't bother reading it.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
You keep showing idiots like Bill Maher, and pretending that they are somehow a watershed for the success of my country! What is ticking inside the old cranium, scorpion? Give it a rest. I know that you have a habit on this forum of always having the last word, juvenile though it may be, so go ahead and have it. I won't bother reading it.

Scorpion is actually right in what he said. Statically speaking US is far behind many countries wether in education, living stander, health care or crime rate. You need to accept those fact and stop living in your own fancy world. It doesn't take a minute to figure that out. Google it yourself.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Monday, June 08, 2015
German Chancellor Angela Merkel speaks with U.S. President Barack Obama outside the Elmau castle in Kruen near Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, June 8, 2015. REUTERS/Michael Kappeler/Pool

r

Reuters / Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Protesters are hit by a jet of water released from a riot police vehicle during a rally against a recent decision to increase the tariff on electricity, in Yerevan, Armenia, June 23, 2015. REUTERS/Narek Aleksanyan/PAN Photo

r

Reuters / Wednesday, June 24, 2015
A Kashmiri woman walks on a footbridge as it rains in Srinagar, June 24, 2015. This year's monsoon rains in India are officially forecast to be only 88 percent of the long-term average. REUTERS/Danish Ismail

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Saturday, June 20, 2015
Georgette (top) and Allen Sanders pay their respects outside the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina June 20, 2015, three days after a mass shooting which left nine people dead during a bible study at the church. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

r

Reuters / Monday, June 08, 2015
A U.S. Marine Osprey sends up a big wash of rain as as it lands near the Bavarian town of Kruen, Germany, June 8, 2015. The Ospreys provided transport to Air Force One in Munich for members of U.S. President Barack Obama's staff, Secret Service, White House Press Corps and other personnel at the conclusion of the G7 Summit. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

r

Reuters / Sunday, June 14, 2015
A hippopotamus walks across flooded street in Tbilisi, Georgia, June 14, 2015. REUTERS/Beso Gulashvili

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Thursday, June 18, 2015
Police lead suspected shooter Dylann Roof, 21, into the courthouse in Shelby, North Carolina, June 18, 2015. Roof, a 21-year-old with a criminal record, is accused of killing nine people at a Bible-study meeting in a historic African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina, in an attack U.S. officials are investigating as a hate crime. REUTERS/Jason Miczek

r

Reuters / Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Hot lava flows from Mount Sinabung volcano during eruption as seen from Tiga Serangkai village in Karo Regency, North Sumatra province, Indonesia June 25, 2015. REUTERS/Beawiharta

r

Reuters / Thursday, June 16, 2011
A dog and demonstrators are hit by a jet of water from a police canon during a rally in Santiago June 16, 2011. REUTERS/Ivan Alvarado

r

Reuters / Thursday, October 20, 2011
A dog looks up at a cordon of riot police at the Dale Farm Traveller site near Billericay, southern England October 20, 2011. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor

r

Reuters / Tuesday, June 09, 2015
A dog is pictured as a riot police vehicle sprays a jet of water during a demonstration by students to demand changes in the education system, in Santiago, Chile, June 9, 2015. REUTERS/Ricardo Moraes