Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Piece by piece, Iran moves toward a 'new empire'
By Ed Blanche, The Arab Weekly | Nov. 21, 2017

Piece-by-piece-Iran-moves-toward-a-new-empire.jpg

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani (R) arrives for his inauguration ceremony at the parliament in Tehran, Iran, on August 5. File Photo by Maryam Rahmanian/UPI
| License Photo

Nov. 21 (UPI) -- Iran's takeover of Iraq's strategic city of Kirkuk and its surrounding oil fields in a show of force underlined how Tehran is steadily expanding its power from the Arabian Gulf to the Mediterranean to create a modern-day version of its ancient empires.

At their height in 475 BC, the Persians ruled over an estimated 44 percent of the world's population, more than any other empire in history.

The Iranians are turning Iraq, their longtime Arab foe delivered into their hands by U.S. President George W. Bush's invasion of March 2003, into an Iranian satrapy.
This was a system of governance that was based on the loyalty and obedience of regional monarchs to the central power that was devised by Cyrus the Great, founder of the first great Persian empire in 530 BC, which was ruled by the Achaemenid dynasty.

The Iranians' armed intervention, using the U.S.-trained and -armed Iraqi Army supported by powerful Iranian proxy militias known as the Popular Mobilisation Units, to crush Kurdish moves toward independence emphasized Tehran's assiduous penetration of all levels of Iraqi society, particularly since 2003, as part of its ambitious strategy of dominating its Sunni Arab neighbors.

Iranian Maj.-Gen. Qassem Soleimani, commander of the elite al-Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the strategist behind the Iranian expansion, warned the Kurds not to have an independence referendum, which produced a clear majority in favor of a breakaway republic in northern Iraq.

The Kurdish leadership defied Soleimani and he could not let such audacity go unanswered. In several hours of fighting on Oct. 16, the forces he controls overwhelmed the Kurds in Kirkuk.

"We appear to have witnessed a masterful exploitation" of longtime divisions within Iraq's Kurdish population, "a sudden and decisive turning of the screw... with hardly a shot fired," observed roving analyst Jonathan Spyer on Oct. 18.

"This deal was only feasible because of smart investments that Iran made in the politics of both Shia Arabs and Iraqi Kurds during previous decades, plus the judicious mixing of political and military force, an art in which the Iranians excel.

"Indeed, Iran's influence in Iraq, both political and military, goes beyond the PMU" and the schism between the pro-Western Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Iran-aligned Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Spyer wrote in the American Interest.

"The fall of Kirkuk confirms the extent to which Iraq today is an Iran-controled satrapy and it vividly demonstrates the currently unrivaled efficacy of the Iranian methods of revolutionary and political warfare, as practiced by the IRGC throughout the Arab world," Spyer declared.

The Iranians' swift acquisition of Kirkuk underlined the sharp increase in Iranian operations across the region since the Tehran regime signed the July 2015 nuclear agreement with the United States and other global powers.

There does not seem to be any reason to believe that will slow down. On the contrary, the Iran-backed Houthi rebels fighting a Saudi-led Arab alliance in Yemen have begun firing ballistic missiles, supposedly supplied by Iran with crews trained by the IRGC, deep into Saudi Arabia.

That will escalate a messy war that began in March 2015 over the Arab world's poorest country and that could ignite the smouldering confrontation between the two Gulf titans into a full-scale conflict that could eclipse the other wars ravaging the region.

Iran's success in Iraq was clearly a critical setback for the Americans, who face the Iranian takeover of the northern tier of the Middle East and the consolidation of Iran's emerging land bridge between Tehran and the eastern Mediterranean.

In war-ravaged Syria, the Iranians extended their control over that country's energy resources by driving the Islamic State out of much of Deir ez-Zor province in the northeast, where most of Syria's major oil and gas fields are located and which borders Iraq.

This area is a key link in the land bridge that Tehran has been assiduously establishing across Iraq to Syria to create a Shia-controlled corridor from the Arabian Gulf to the Mediterranean and Israel's northern border.

Iran stands to gain economically from its massive investment of troops and treasure in keeping Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in power and has amassed formidable investment in infrastructure that will keep Syria dependent for decades.

These imperial-style machinations mean that Iranian influence extends to Damascus, Baghdad, Beirut and Sana'a - approximately one-fifth of the Arab world.

Iran's efforts at extending its frontiers have invariably been helped by history, particularly when the Middle East is in turmoil - as it is today, arguably the worst turbulence since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in the first world war - and it is able to manipulate internal divisions to its advantage.

For now, much of the fighting involves heavily armed proxies in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon and Bahrain. The swelling confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia, leader of Islam's dominant Sunni sect, is the most worrying flashpoint.

Their military face-off in Yemen, Saudi Arabia's southern neighbor which dominates the strategic Bab el Mandeb Strait, is steadily escalating, with Houthi rebels firing ballistic missiles into the kingdom in a power struggle that has engulfed other countries in the region.

Lebanon, a Saudi dependency and a sectarian minefield, was also gripped by alarm as the Iran-backed Hezbollah consolidated its military and political dominance and talk of war, possibly between Hezbollah and Israel, is on everyone's lips.

The island state of Bahrain in the Gulf, which has a Shia majority ruled by a heavy-handed Sunni monarchy, is another flashpoint.

Much of the turmoil convulsing the region is the consequence of the United States' ill-advised invasion of Iraq in March 2003 to get rid of Saddam Hussein and then, eight years later, withdrawing its troops, leaving the ancient land gripped by Iran-fueled turmoil.

The Americans' bungled occupation and its bewildering failure to understand the Arab world sowed the seeds of Islamic jihadist power in its fumbled attempt to impose Western democracy on the Middle East.

All this played into Tehran's hands. By ousting Saddam, Iraq's strongman since the 1970s and for decades the Arab bulwark against their ancient enemies, the Persians, the Americans allowed Iraq's long-downtrodden Shia majority to seize power.

That opened the way for Tehran to launch its long-held ambition to hold sway over the whole region, empowering Shia Islam after nearly 1,400 years of Sunni supremacy.
Iran had been working toward that end since Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini's overthrow of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in February 1979. The founding of Hezbollah in Lebanon in the early 1980s was the first real step toward achieving a new Persian Empire and provided the model for future armed proxies.

With the Arab world in decline after the revolutionary convulsions of the "Arab spring," along with the perceived betrayal of the United States' disengagement in the Middle East by Barack Obama's pivot toward countering China, the Tehran regime saw its chance to strike.

Analysts say the clerical regime in Tehran had been planning its expansionist strategy since Khomeini's Islamic Revolution, which he vowed to extend across the Muslim world.

Omer Carmi, an Israeli analyst with the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, noted: "Iran has invested a great deal of money and effort into developing a complex network of allies, partners and surrogates worldwide in hopes that such a network would deter its enemies from attacking the Islamic Republic while simultaneously enabling it to project influence throughout the region and beyond."
This article originally appeared at
The Arab Weekly.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices...oves-toward-a-new-empire/1211511271161/?nll=1

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Iran hands will be clipped soon. Now that the Arab league has designated Hizbollah as terror organization, we might see a military action to bomb the hell out of the mullah puppet in Lebanon. Iraq seems to be back on track and Yemen army are not that far away from the capital. All these are indicators that Iran will be confronted and kicked out of the Arab world.

Ejaz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Those two countries are going to drag the region into total chaos. Someone needs to mature and bring things on the table for the sake of God.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I have nothing against any people neither Iranians nor Arabs .......... but I reserve the right to present my views, anyone who differs may present his / her counter arguments or ignore my posts all together ..... no hard feelings and no offense meant or taken. Division of Muslims is not intended not it is desirable.

When Persian military leader "Harmazan" was brought in chains in court of great visionary Umer (May ALLAH be pleased with him) ..... the latter asked the Persian military man ...... "so what has changed this time? these are the same Arabs you would humiliate every time they faced you in the battlefield ....... the Persian replied "we cannot fight God and Arabs together ..... in past it was Arabs only, but now they have God on their side" ........... what transpired from subsequent events is demise of real Islam, the pure message that was meant to free humanity of exploitation and slavery and how it got corrupted and how a parallel religion was constructed to overcome the God on Muslims' side. The assassination of Umer was the biggest achievement to remove all the hurdles in way of constructing a parallel religion. Quran calls Muslims the torch bearers for the rest of humanity however, the same Muslims fell prey to division and resultant chaos. What is different between the companions of Messenger Peace be upon him and all those who followed them for two to three centuries, and today's Muslims ...... the earlier followed Quran and stood steadfast, united .......... we started interpreting Quran in light of hear say and narrations told and quoted by very ordinary men ........... When 99% Muslim world believes that last day would occur when Bedouin would start building tall sky scrappers ........ a normal man with a head on his shoulders should understand what it means ........ and why it was made a holy saying. This isn't new ...... its centuries old, and you need to get back to very basics and get hold of real Islam ....... what went wrong with Arabs is .... I guess they got greedy, relaxed, extravagant, lavish and forgot all about their great ancestors, they left the rest of the Muslim world to their sufferings and focused believing in their own version of Islam ......... they did everything possible to strengthen their enemy ....... however, it is not too late ..... it can still be mended and the real Islam can still be revived ...... either we do it or people better than us they would do it.

The swelling confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia, leader of Islam's dominant Sunni sect, is the most worrying flashpoint.

Arabs and rest of the Muslims who label themselves Sunni or whatever would have to shed these labels ........ you can be Muslims or you can be Sunni Shia etc ........... you cannot be both at the same time, its against the Quran.

That opened the way for Tehran to launch its long-held ambition to hold sway over the whole region, empowering Shia Islam after nearly 1,400 years of Sunni supremacy.

1400 years is not a correct timeline in my opinion ......... I think Shia Sunni came into being some 1100 years ago and not before. All those stories of infighting between companions of Messenger Peace be upon him are just stories ......... it is either those stories are true or what Quran says about the companions of Messenger Peace be upon him, is true ............ I know Quran is true ....... so I will be very careful of these stories, these stories were created to keep Islam's real message hidden and Muslims divided.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
what went wrong with Arabs is .... I guess they got greedy, relaxed, extravagant, lavish and forgot all about their great ancestors, they left the rest of the Muslim world to their sufferings and focused believing in their own version of Islam ......... they did everything possible to strengthen their enemy ....... however, it is not too late ..... it can still be mended and the real Islam can still be revived ...... either we do it or people better than us they would do it.

I beg to differ. Saudi Arabia did everything it could possibly do to the best of its capability to support muslims worldwide on every platform you could think of using all kind of means to reduce the suffering of fellow muslims. We have made a strenuous effort stand up for what is right but what can possibly Saudi Arabia do by itself alone? We are not a supernatural creatures. We have built schools, hospitals, provided medical supplies, food, shelter...etc. We fought tooth and nail in kosovo, chechnya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq and what we get in return? Nothing. We were not after anything after all. Look at those countries now governed by bunch of traitors. It is true that we have made some mistakes that we just learned from and hopefully we get back on track again.
Arabs and rest of the Muslims who label themselves Sunni or whatever would have to shed these labels ........ you can be Muslims or you can be Sunni Shia etc ........... you cannot be both at the same time, its against the Quran.
There should not be any label among muslims. Islam is Islam is not a sunni, Hanbali, Maliki, Shafia and what not. These are all schools of thoughts. Heck I can even make my own school of thoughts and call it Scorpion. What we need to do is take all historical books and burn them. We should not be relaying on what an x y scholar said hundreds years ago. Quran is enough as clearly mention in Surah Alnahl [ And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.]

1400 years is not a correct timeline in my opinion ......... I think Shia Sunni came into being some 1100 years ago and not before. All those stories of infighting between companions of Messenger Peace be upon him are just stories ......... it is either those stories are true or what Quran says about the companions of Messenger Peace be upon him, is true ............ I know Quran is true ....... so I will be very careful of these stories, these stories were created to keep Islam's real message hidden and Muslims divided.

The Sunni label is not something new. It appeared during the Fitnah of Uthman may Allah be pleased with him. It was used to describe those against the Khwaraj and went on during Imam Ali may Allah be pleased with him and his two sons. It was actually Ahl Al Jamah. As for Shia it started as a political movement and later were influenced by other religions like Hinduism and Zoroastrianism. If you want to call yourself a muslim please go ahead but act like a muslim. As clearly mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarh [ That is a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do.] They fought among each other like do brothers fight. Why do we have to make a big deal of it? It was a political fight not a religious one just like muslims countries now fighting for power. Should Yemen now or Syria for example create their own religious sect? I don't understand where did that mentality come from.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I beg to differ. Saudi Arabia did everything it could possibly do to the best of its capability to support muslims worldwide on every platform you could think of using all kind of means to reduce the suffering of fellow muslims. We have made a strenuous effort stand up for what is right but what can possibly Saudi Arabia do by itself alone? We are not a supernatural creatures. We have built schools, hospitals, provided medical supplies, food, shelter...etc. We fought tooth and nail in kosovo, chechnya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq and what we get in return? Nothing. We were not after anything after all. Look at those countries now governed by bunch of traitors. It is true that we have made some mistakes that we just learned from and hopefully we get back on track again.

Brother you may have tried helping them (us) ........ but through what channels? Did your government / state ever followed up and ensured that whatever aid / help you have lent to other Muslim countries has reached the common people and has been utilised as desired? Take Pakistan's case ........ many common Pakistanis have started having a negative opinion of your government, they think of them as some arrogant princes and kings who visit Pakistan to hunt the already extinct birds and animals, they are saviors of the corrupt leaders of Pakistan only, and the stories of treatment lent to overseas Pakistanis, your schools in Pakistan are called Masdressa where poor children are taught in mosque mostly about how to kill others ....... did we have that people to people bond to help build up image of a generous, helping big brother for you?

Your ancestors were the people who protected and defended Islam with their lives after Messenger Peace be upon him, they were the great warriors and liberals who came to rescue of other humans in different regions of the world, they were the reason that I am Muslim today ........... do you seriously think that you have done enough to make them proud? I have no doubt about your intentions, but the fact remains that you have not been up to mark. Your country is the origination of Islam ..... the perfect religion for humanity, the message is in your language ....... but you let all the newly convert people to come up with their own stories and narrations and distort and corrupt the perfect message ............, you failed over for centuries to implement Omer's vision, you failed to come up with one single translation of Quran in all other languages ....... building some schools doesn't absolve you of the greater share of responsibility.

There should not be any label among muslims. Islam is Islam is not a sunni, Hanbali, Maliki, Shafia and what not. These are all schools of thoughts. Heck I can even make my own school of thoughts and call it Scorpion. What we need to do is take all historical books and burn them. We should not be relaying on what an x y scholar said hundreds years ago. Quran is enough as clearly mention in Surah Alnahl [ And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.]

No brother they are not schools of thought, this term was coined later when these sects were challenged based on Quran and its message, when they were told how they have committed a sin that tantamount to Shirk ...... that is when they started saying no we are not a sect but a school of thought ......... how can they be a school of thought when they differ in clothing, when they construct their own separate mosques, when they don't agree on timings of prayers / adhan ..... they are divisions / sects sugar coated as school of thoughts.

Agreed with bold underlined part, and that is what I have been debating with many of my countrymen .......... with little to no success, every time I challenge the historical accounts, hear say, narrations contradictory to Quran, and try telling them that Quran is supreme and all these historical accounts need to be vouched in light of Quran ......... they think I am committing blasphemy, they tell me that you have gone astray you need to consult some scholar to guide you back. Islam of every region is different now ......... in some regions like mine prostrating in front of graves of sufis, saints is well in accordance with Islam,

The Sunni label is not something new. It appeared during the Fitnah of Uthman may Allah be pleased with him. It was used to describe those against the Khwaraj and went on during Imam Ali may Allah be pleased with him and his two sons. It was actually Ahl Al Jamah. As for Shia it started as a political movement and later were influenced by other religions like Hinduism and Zoroastrianism. If you want to call yourself a muslim please go ahead but act like a muslim. As clearly mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarh [ That is a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do.] They fought among each other like do brothers fight. Why do we have to make a big deal of it? It was a political fight not a religious one just like muslims countries now fighting for power. Should Yemen now or Syria for example create their own religious sect? I don't understand where did that mentality come from.

We have a different understanding of history, I have my strong reasons (Quran and its glad tidings for each and every companion of Messenger) to believe that no infighting ever happened ........... I am more convinced that all these great personalities were target assassinated as result of intrigues influenced by Zoroastrians and close aids of emperor of Persia, you can see the hatred for them even today. As I said it all started with removing the biggest hurdle Omer (May ALLAH be pleased with him) out of way. They were all killed but not as these hear say history tells us, to be honest I think Hussain (May ALLAH be pleased with him) was assassinated when he was governor of Iraq and not in a way the most of the Muslims believe today.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Brother you may have tried helping them (us) ........ but through what channels? Did your government / state ever followed up and ensured that whatever aid / help you have lent to other Muslim countries has reached the common people and has been utilised as desired? Take Pakistan's case ........ many common Pakistanis have started having a negative opinion of your government, they think of them as some arrogant princes and kings who visit Pakistan to hunt the already extinct birds and animals, they are saviors of the corrupt leaders of Pakistan only, and the stories of treatment lent to overseas Pakistanis, your schools in Pakistan are called Masdressa where poor children are taught in mosque mostly about how to kill others ....... did we have that people to people bond to help build up image of a generous, helping big brother for you?

Neither my government nor state ever follow up with any aid/assistance that is given to fellow muslim countries. We simply can not tell sovereign governed countries how to deal with the aid they receive. It is not nice to dictate others and I believe Pakistan is a rational state that knows how to put things in the right place. You simply can not paint the whole society with the same brush just because a few bad apples act out of ignorance with other people. Schools that you called Madrassa are not govern by Saudi Arabia. They are basically govern Pakistan. The money the council of Ulama receive should be used to build decent regular schools and help those in far areas get decent education covering all subject from science to art to religious education. They money should not also be used to build universities, help improve R&D facilities, playground and so on. did we have that people to people bond to help build up image of a generous, helping big brother for you? No because there is not an established bond to begin with and here we can blame both governments for their lack of competence and ignorance of not addressing such thing. The media, scholars..etc are also to be blamed. We simply don't have that vision in the islamic world.

Your ancestors were the people who protected and defended Islam with their lives after Messenger Peace be upon him, they were the great warriors and liberals who came to rescue of other humans in different regions of the world, they were the reason that I am Muslim today ........... do you seriously think that you have done enough to make them proud? I have no doubt about your intentions, but the fact remains that you have not been up to mark. Your country is the origination of Islam ..... the perfect religion for humanity, the message is in your language ....... but you let all the newly convert people to come up with their own stories and narrations and distort and corrupt the perfect message ............, you failed over for centuries to implement Omer's vision, you failed to come up with one single translation of Quran in all other languages ....... building some schools doesn't absolve you of the greater share of responsibility.
I couldn't agree more.

No brother they are not schools of thought, this term was coined later when these sects were challenged based on Quran and its message, when they were told how they have committed a sin that tantamount to Shirk ...... that is when they started saying no we are not a sect but a school of thought ......... how can they be a school of thought when they differ in clothing, when they construct their own separate mosques, when they don't agree on timings of prayers / adhan ..... they are divisions / sects sugar coated as school of thoughts.
I beg to differ as I don't see this happening in Saudi Arabia. Even Islamalis of Najran pray in the same mosques as the rest of the people. This devision I see is only outside where you Sufi mosques/ Ahmadi mosques / Asha'ari mosques..etc. I don't know from that come. Did we fail to bring them all together and try to correct some of the misconceptions? Yes. Most muslims are sadly illiterates unknowledgeable that they tend to blindly follow instead of being an independent thinkers. That way they are easy can be fooled and directed.

Agreed with bold underlined part, and that is what I have been debating with many of my countrymen .......... with little to no success, every time I challenge the historical accounts, hear say, narrations contradictory to Quran, and try telling them that Quran is supreme and all these historical accounts need to be vouched in light of Quran ......... they think I am committing blasphemy, they tell me that you have gone astray you need to consult some scholar to guide you back. Islam of every region is different now ......... in some regions like mine prostrating in front of graves of sufis, saints is well in accordance with Islam,
Here is the issue when people throw away the Quran and start reading historical books and use them to prove their own views on religious matter when simply God revealed the Quran where everything has been made clear to them. It would have been easy to God to include the things that people debate about nowdays as he can foreseen what is coming ahead. Those books should be treated as just books like other books of philosophy, literatures and so on. They should not be taken as prove right or wrong or religious matter as everything is explain in the Quran clearly [And everything We have set out in detail.] Isra 12.

Now that we are in the era of fast and easy communication, we should be able to bridge the gap and bring people together to common understanding. It is indeed a big job that requires a lot of effort but the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

We have a different understanding of history, I have my strong reasons (Quran and its glad tidings for each and every companion of Messenger) to believe that no infighting ever happened ........... I am more convinced that all these great personalities were target assassinated as result of intrigues influenced by Zoroastrians and close aids of emperor of Persia, you can see the hatred for them even today. As I said it all started with removing the biggest hurdle Omer (May ALLAH be pleased with him) out of way. They were all killed but not as these hear say history tells us, to be honest I think Hussain (May ALLAH be pleased with him) was assassinated when he was governor of Iraq and not in a way the most of the Muslims believe today.

That could be true but there are some anthropological evidence that suggests otherwise. But if you look into you find that Umar (RA) was assassinated by a Persian man, Ali (RA) was assassinated in Iraq, Hussain was assassinated in Iraq. Uthman as well was killed by people of Egypt under the command of Abdullah ibn Saba' a Jew.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@Scorpion now that we understand and agree that money did come from Arab to other countries but the earlier failed to monitor or didn't worry where that money went ......... we can debate how that helping us resulted in a distorted image and misunderstanding of your country's intentions ..... I will keep my feedback restricted to Pakistan because I am aware of what happened here, the other countries may have used it properly. All that money and funds you shared with Pakistani state is now being blamed to have been provided for helping sectarian rift in the country to grow and aiding to propagate Saudi version of Islam. Do you realise how non interference from your side destroyed your image here? They used that money for their own welfare, built their own mosques and buy foot soldiers for their own causes, all the blame went to Saudis ........ why because you chose to remain incompetent at this front. The word Wahabi is strictly associated with your help ........ your enemy perfectly exploited your political incompetence and lack of understanding politics, the weakness that harmed Islamic world for centuries. You cannot fight your enemy with weapons only, if you keep doing that you will be blamed and left alone (Yemen is the perfect example) ........ this is a multiple front war ........... but unfortunately you are still going after personalities and not common people.

That could be true but there are some anthropological evidence that suggests otherwise.

Are there any online sources for this?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion now that we understand and agree that money did come from Arab to other countries but the earlier failed to monitor or didn't worry where that money went ......... we can debate how that helping us resulted in a distorted image and misunderstanding of your country's intentions ..... I will keep my feedback restricted to Pakistan because I am aware of what happened here, the other countries may have used it properly. All that money and funds you shared with Pakistani state is now being blamed to have been provided for helping sectarian rift in the country to grow and aiding to propagate Saudi version of Islam. Do you realise how non interference from your side destroyed your image here? They used that money for their own welfare, built their own mosques and buy foot soldiers for their own causes, all the blame went to Saudis ........ why because you chose to remain incompetent at this front. The word Wahabi is strictly associated with your help ........ your enemy perfectly exploited your political incompetence and lack of understanding politics, the weakness that harmed Islamic world for centuries. You cannot fight your enemy with weapons only, if you keep doing that you will be blamed and left alone (Yemen is the perfect example) ........ this is a multiple front war ........... but unfortunately you are still going after personalities and not common people.

Are there any online sources for this?

We are now on the same page. I will get back to share my 2cent on the above post.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
If Muslims could only understand this,nothing else.

Muslims are busy killing each other because of the ignorance and the illiteracy that is prevailed in the muslim world. They have no time to come to a common ground. If you go back to history and take a look how were they during the golden age of Islam you will be astonished. They flourished because of there was no factionalism among them at that time.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Muslim leaders of today should all gather once a year during Hajj time to discuss issues, problems and solutions .... of Muslim countries and regions. An annual conference ..... that may help them resolve their differences?

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
Iran hands will be clipped soon. Now that the Arab league has designated Hizbollah as terror organization, we might see a military action to bomb the hell out of the mullah puppet in Lebanon.

Iraq seems to be back on track and Yemen army are not that far away from the capital. All these are indicators that Iran will be confronted and kicked out of the Arab world.

For 1st Part, I strongly agree with you.

but, better to not talk about 2nd part, if we want to be friends, here.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
1- I have nothing against any people neither Iranians nor Arabs

2- but I reserve the right to present my views, anyone who differs may present his / her counter arguments or ignore my posts all together

3- no hard feelings and no offense meant or taken.

4- Division of Muslims is not intended not it is desirable.
1- Well, I have no Idea.

But, agree with you.

2- That's right.

3- Good.

4- Again, I have no Idea.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
For 1st Part, I strongly agree with you.

but, better to not talk about 2nd part, if we want to be friends, here.

If you can be polite, and do not resort to profanities, your POV as long as it is logical, is welcome, irrespective of what it may be.