Piece by piece, Iran moves toward a 'new empire' | Page 2 | World Defense

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
If you can be polite, and do not resort to profanities, your POV as long as it is logical, is welcome, irrespective of what it may be.
Thanks.

But i didn't mean To be Polite or Unpolite.

this is something that i have no info about it.

So, i would prefer to do not talk about it, rather than being Polite or unpolite.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thanks.

But i didn't mean To be Polite or Unpolite.

this is something that i have no info about it.

So, i would prefer to do not talk about it, rather than being Polite or unpolite.

Well that is very frank of you, and I appreciate that. Thank You

I just want everyone to know, that as long as they are polite, and logical, their POV is more than welcome.

\~/\~/

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
Muslim leaders of today should all gather once a year during Hajj time to discuss issues, problems and solutions .... of Muslim countries and regions. An annual conference ..... that may help them resolve their differences?
Well, I am not Muslim, Christian, Jew, Zoroastrian or any other one ...

I am Iranian and my religion is my Country.

But, This is an impossible thing ...

Arab world, Central Asian Countries, Iran and ALB/BIH, each one have their own definition of Islam, diferrent with each other.

Plus Hundreds of Thousands Terrorist Groups.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
I can just say Iranian model of Islam, is just ruining my country.

and i'm not happy with this.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Well, I am not Muslim, Christian, Jew, Zoroastrian or any other one ...

Well you are a human, aren't you? )0-0( ........... that's enough reason for both of us to be interested in a peaceful solution.

I am Iranian and my religion is my Country.

No problems with that, Iran is a beautiful country, whenever I look at images from Iran, I feel like I know this place. Your love for your country is a good thing ........... almost everyone has that feeling for his country.

But, This is an impossible thing ...

Arab world, Central Asian Countries, Iran and ALB/BIH, each one have their own definition of Islam, diferrent with each other.

Plus Hundreds of Thousands Terrorist Groups.

They can start with discussing political differences, at least someone can start this going and hopefully with more mature people taking charge we can reach some common ground? I am sure all of us want prosperity and welfare of our people ......... why can't we join hands to achieve that goal together?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
For 1st Part, I strongly agree with you.

but, better to not talk about 2nd part, if we want to be friends, here.

We can agree to disagree and we can maintain respect and friendship at the same time. We I was trying to say that Iran has been playing a dirty job in the ME that must be dealt with. I would not want to see a military action that result in death of innocent in Iran or anywhere else. I would not like it at all. We use to have a great relation with Iran before the current regime takes power and we used to get along. If Iran would change its behaviour and be respectful to its neighbour and stop interfering in the Arab affairs then Iran will be respected in return. Many Iranians live in the UAE and we have no problem getting along whatsoever. I hope you understand that dadash.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
Well you are a human, aren't you? )0-0( ........... that's enough reason for both of us to be interested in a peaceful solution.

No problems with that, Iran is a beautiful country, whenever I look at images from Iran, I feel like I know this place. Your love for your country is a good thing ........... almost everyone has that feeling for his country.

They can start with discussing political differences, at least someone can start this going and hopefully with more mature people taking charge we can reach some common ground? I am sure all of us want prosperity and welfare of our people ......... why can't we join hands to achieve that goal together?

yes, I am a human.

That's really good.

Thank you, my friend.

The problem is that no one accepts another.

If you solve this problem, other things are solved by 99%.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
We can agree to disagree and we can maintain respect and friendship at the same time. We I was trying to say that Iran has been playing a dirty job in the ME that must be dealt with. I would not want to see a military action that result in death of innocent in Iran or anywhere else. I would not like it at all. We use to have a great relation with Iran before the current regime takes power and we used to get along. If Iran would change its behaviour and be respectful to its neighbour and stop interfering in the Arab affairs then Iran will be respected in return. Many Iranians live in the UAE and we have no problem getting along whatsoever. I hope you understand that dadash.
I understand it very well, یا اخی.

But, is it good to destroy your own home for helping other people ?

I don't say that they stop helping other peoples.

But, Iran should be much more important for them.

Is it ?

No.

This is my problem.